There certainly is a lot going on in the world but it just solidifies the thought that if you want to do it now then do it.
Just as if you want to travel to Thailand then this is the perfect time. Travel is essential for us humans and now that there are a lot less travel restrictions, Philippine Airlines (PAL) just announced that they are having seven times a week non-stop flights from Manila to Thailand.
Th beautiful country is one of our neighbors and certainly deserves a visit. Its beauty can be seen in their opulent royal palaces, ancient ruins, ornate temples and of course the mouth-watering food and unique floating market.
Where to go in Thailand?
There are just so many places to see in Thailand but here are some must-see places you wouldn’t wanna miss.
- Railay Beach- Located in Krabi province, it offers white sand, turquoise-blue water, and the feeling of having found a slice of paradise.
- Phi-Phi Islands- These islands contain the most popular resorts in Thailand.
- Grand Palace Bangkok- The palace is staggering in both historical significance and craftsmanship.
- Khao Yai National Park- Wild Elephants roaming near rivers, exotic birds of prey, monkeys, and plenty of other tropical creatures are here.
- Wat Rong Khun- Also known as the White Temple, it is a privately owned art exhibit in the style of a Buddhist temple in Chiang Rai Province.
Travel requirements in Thailand
- Fully vaccinated Thai nationals and non-Thai nationals
- Unvaccinated or not fully vaccinated Thai nationals and non-Thai nationals
- Recognized Proof of Vaccination (Certificate of Vaccination)
- Negative COVID-19 Test (RT-PCR) Result from DOH-accredited laboratories valid within seventy-two (72) hours prior departure
- A negative RT-PCR Test result is MANDATORY for all Thailand Travel Schemes – Test and Go, Sandbox and Quarantine
Note: Travel requirements are subject to change at short notice by the issuing government authority. For full details on additional rules and requirements kindly check here: https://bit.ly/PALTravelsFromPH. Book your flights at www.philippineairlines.com.