Get ready for another Summer destination to experience in the newly opened resort in Boljoon, Cebu — the Palanas By The Sea.
In just 3 hours after posting about Palanas By The Sea on our Facebook page, it already caught a lot of attention from our followers with over 7,000 likes and 2,500 shares. I’m sure you are excited to know more about this resort.
Palanas By The Sea was officially opened just last October 2016.
Food & Drinks Menu:
NO CORKAGE FEE for any food and drinks except for alcoholic beverages (P1,000 corkage fee for alcohols).
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- ₱350 per person (Adults) and 175 php/child (ages 5-10 years old)
- ₱175 per person (Child, aged 5-10 years old)
- Free for 4 years old and below
The above rates are already inclusive of the entrance fees.
|2-3 pax||P3,500 per night|
|4 pax||P4,000 per night|
|5 pax (pool side)||P4,500 per night|
|5 pax (pool side w/ beach view)||P4,800 per night|
|6 pax with Receiving Area (Beach view)||P5,500 per night|
|6 pax with Receiving Area (Fronting road)||P5,400 per night|
|8 pax||P5,800 per night|
|10 pax||P6,500 per night|
|12 pax without kitchen||P7,000 per night|
|12 pax with kitchen||P7,500 per night|
- Entrance fees are inclusive for room bookings based on the room’s specified number of persons.
- Guests can do barbecue and bring food and water. Grilling area is available for room and day-use guests free of charge.
- NO Corkage fee for any food and drinks except for alcoholic beverages (P1,000 corkage fee for alcohols).
- Karaoke is available at an additional cost.
For inquiries and reservations, contact:
- Contact numbers: (032) 514-8271 / 0915-163-1535 / 0932-423-0874
- Social: Facebook Page
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Poblacion, Boljoon, Southern Cebu (after Lusapon Bridge, left side)
Palanas By The Sea is 119 km south of Cebu City. There many ways of getting to the place.
Take an aircon or non-aircon bus at the Cebu South Terminal in Cebu City and stop at the town proper of Boljoon. You will pass by nine municipalities (Talisay, Minglanilla, San Fernando, Naga, Carcar, Sibonga, Argao, Dalaguete, and Alcoy) before reaching Boljoon. Tell the driver or konduktor to drop you off after the Lusapon Bridge (a little farther from Boljoon Central Elementary School). The resort is on the left side.
You can also drive your own vehicle to the resort. For directions, you can use Waze or Google Maps and just search for Lusapon Bridge, Boljoon. The resort is just after that bridge, and is on the left side.
RENT A CAR/VAN: For a hassle-free trip, rent a van at SquadPH Tours and Travels.
If you have already been to Palanas By The Sea Resort, we would love to know your experience. Just hit the comment section below.