While there are a lot of KBBQ places opening in the metro, MIGAG has taken it a notch higher by opening another branch. This time, it’s in Talamban!
Uptown folks, this is definitely good news for you!
Almost every place in the metro has its own samgyupsal place, but this player has gone from the south (Minglanilla) to the north. MIGAG Talamban finally opened its doors on July 28, 2022. With the same goal to provide KBBQ experience to the fanatics without having to break their banks.
For only P299 per person, you can eat as much samgyup, side dishes, and rice to your appetite’s liking. An unlimited serving of marinated pork and chicken for only P299. MIGAG Unlimited Samgyupsal is definitely a Filipino-Korean food haven.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- P299 per head – Unlimited Samgyupsal with Unlimited side dishes and rice
- Side dishes: Signature Kimchi, Sautéed Eggplant, Pickled Raddish, Coleslaw, Cucumber, Potato Marble, and Camote Chips
- Cebu City: 2/F Talamban Times Square, Cebu City — just along the highway, same building as Robinsons Supermarket Talamban.
- Minglanilla: Plaza Margarita, Lipata, Minglanilla Cebu — just along the highway, beside ChinaBank.
- Opening hours: 11AM to 10PM daily, Mondays to Sundays (Last entry at 9PM)
- FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/migagtalamban/
- Email Address: [email protected]
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact Location: 2/F Talamban Times Square, Cebu City — just along the highway.
From Colon, take a 13C jeepney and ask the driver to drop you off Talamban Times Square.