Cebu is known for being one of the country’s top cities that easily accepts and receives new trends and influences from across the globe. One of the most popular is Samgyeopsal.
This popular Korean dish is usually either marinated or seasoned and is cooked on a grill at the table. Usually, we eat the meat directly from the grill. Aside from the flavorful dish in itself, eating it straight from the grill adds to it excitement.
Though Cebu has been exposed to this trend already, more and more ‘Samgyup’ restaurants are opening because of how Cebuanos welcome this yummy dish.
One of the newest is MIGAG Minglanilla. Though if you have been a fan of samgyup, you probably have heard of Migag already. But this time, they’ve expanded to the South!
Migag Minglanilla just soft opened on March 24 and boy I was never wrong. People flocked to the venue (following the new normal protocols ofc) to try this affordable and flavorful experience. For only P299 per person, you can eat as much samgyup, side dishes, and rice to your appetite’s liking.
Yes, you will get unlimited samgyeopsal meat marinated pork and chicken, kimchi, and rice for only P299. If that’s not enough to entice you, wait until you’ll see their wide array of food choices and desserts too. Truly, this is one Korean food haven.
What are you waiting for? Head on to the South and allow your oppas to serve you if you’ll get lucky!
Rates & Other Information
- Minglanilla: Plaza Margarita, Lipata, Minglanilla Cebu — just along the highway, beside ChinaBank.
- Cebu City: 2/F Talamban Times Square, Cebu City — just along the highway, same building as Robinsons Supermarket Talamban.
- Opening hours: 11AM to 10PM daily, Mondays to Sundays (Last entry at 9PM)
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/migagminglanilla
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact Location: Plaza Margarita, Minglanilla, Southern Cebu (beside Chinabank) — approx. 30-45 minutes away from Cebu City.
- From CIT University or Punta Princesa or Bulacao/Pardo, ride any jeepney (usually 43/44) going to Minglanilla / Naga.
- From SM City Cebu, ride any jeepney (usually 10H) bound for Bulacao or Pardo. From there, ride another jeepney (43/44) going to Minglanilla / Naga.
- Or from Ayala Center Cebu, ride a 12L jeepney going to Punta Princesa and follow the first route.
- Thereafter, ask the driver to drop you off at Plaza Margarita and walk towards Migag.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “MIGAG Unli Samgyupsal Minglanilla” in Minglanilla. Big parking space is available.