Imagine waking up to a 360-degree view from the mountainside. This is the perfect vacation treat we daydream of.
This newly opened resort in the uphill mountains of Brgy. Mabini in Cebu City faces a gorgeous view of Mandaue and Lapu-Lapu City.
Mabini Skyview Resort faces the mountains while you enjoy taking a plunge in its infinity pool and jacuzzi with the best viewing experience.
They also accommodate a place to stay for guests. They have a log cabin where you can book the whole place.
They have a living room with a refrigerator to make your drinks cold. They also have rooms with comfy beds and huge glass windows. The other room has double-decked beds for non-couples. All are airconditioned. It also has a restroom.
Cebu City doesn’t only have beautiful mountains in the renowned Balamban, you can also take a side trip to this mountain barangay near Talamban. If you are looking for a place to rest in Cebu City, then this place is for you.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Entrance fee: Access to the Picnic Area and a Full View of the Resort Grounds
- Adults – P100
- Children, 10 years old and below – P50
- Infant, 2 years old and below – Free
Full Access with Pool Use (Infinity Pool, Kiddie Pool, and Jacuzzi)
- Mon – Thu
- Adult – P250
- Children – P150
- Infants – Free
- Fri – Sun and Holidays
- Adult – P350
- Children – P250
- Infants – Free
- Pool hours: 8:00 AM – 11:00 PM
- Table & chairs: P500/set
- Cottage: P1,500, 10 pax capacity
- Pergola (rates are exclusive of entrance fee)
- 20 pax capacity – P2,000
- 25 pax capacity – P2,500
- 30 pax capacity – P3,000
- You may bring food and drinks. No corkage fee, just practice claygo.
- Corkage only applies to the following: Alcoholic drinks – P500; Lechon – P500/piece
- Contact numbers: N/A
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/mabiniskyviewresort/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Barangay Mabini, Cebu City — 25 minutes away from Pit-os highway.
BY TRADITIONAL/MODERN JEEPNEY: You can ride 62C/62B Jeepney going to Pit-os. Drop at the campus ACT. From there, you can ride a motorcycle to Mabini.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Mabini Skyview Resort” in Mabini. Parking space is available.