San Remigio is known for its heavenly beaches. It is one of the famous diving spots and sanctuaries here in Cebu, aside from Moalboal and Oslob in Southern Cebu.
If you are looking for decent and affordable accommodation in San Remigio, Leonora Beach Resort and Recreation is worth considering.
Leonora Beach Resort and Recreation, from its name, is further developing its resort into a fun and engaging resort realizing its full potential in the Tourism market and will soon flaunt San Remigio’s Diving Spots and Sanctuaries.
Home of Recreational Activities and Sanctuaries of San Remigio
After the onset of the pandemic, with the tourism’s back-to-back revival of our beautiful spots here in Cebu – Leonora Beach Resort and Recreation made a hot comeback with its large-scale development turning on the temperatures of the tourism community as they turned into a luxurious and upscale resort in the vibrant and brimming beaches of the municipality.
Making its name in Cebu, they named it Leonora Beach Resort Recreation since it boasts their recreational activities and their soon-to-open diving activities. It offers aqua sports such as kayaking, paddle boarding, and camping tents to make your stay much more affordable without breaking the bank.
San Remigio is making a name in the province of Cebu for its diving spot and beautiful sanctuaries that features rich ocean life — life beyond the seas that are yet to be completely fathomed by human knowledge. It is a large basin of life and a landscape of abyss yet to be discovered.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Weekdays – Day use: ₱80; Night use: ₱100
- Weekends – Day use: ₱100; Night use: ₱160
- Regular Room: ₱3,500 per night, good for 3 persons with free breakfast
- Triangle Hut: ₱2,500 per night, good for 2 persons with free breakfast
- Camping Tents: ₱1,200 with pillows, and blanket; good for 2-3 people with free breakfast
- Corkage fee: None
- Contact numbers: 0927-932-0872
- Email address: N/A
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Leonorabeachresortandrecreation
- Kayaking – ₱600/hour, 50% discount for in-house guests
- Paddleboarding – ₱400/hour, 50% discount for in-house guests
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Purok Gumamela, Anapog, San Remigio, Northern Cebu
BY BUS: From the North Bus Terminal, ride any bus going to San Remigio. Tell the driver to drop you off at the school in Brgy. Tambongon. Bus fare is ₱155 (one-way). From there, ride a motorbike (habal-habal) going to the Orongan Beach Resort. Fare is ₱25 per person.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Leonora Beach Resort” in Anapog, San Remigio. Parking space is available.