On Wednesday evening, the Department of Health Central Visayas (DOH-7) released its official, consolidated data of the COVID-19 cases in the region as of March 2, 2022.
The whole island of Cebu — Cebu City, Lapu-Lapu City, Mandaue City, and Cebu Province — recorded 87 new confirmed COVID-19 cases, 74 new recoveries, and 13 new deaths. Cebu’s total active cases jumped to 1,471 (from 1,463).
– Total confirmed: 53,497 (+31 new)
– Total recoveries: 51,134 (+36 new)
– Total deaths: 1,667 (+2 new)
– Active cases: 696
– Total confirmed: 16,990 (+11 new)
– Total recoveries: 16,416 (+5 new)
– Total deaths: 503 (+0 new)
– Active cases: 71
– Total confirmed: 15,366 (+21 new)
– Total recoveries: 14,765 (+13 new)
– Total deaths: 491 (+4 new)
– Active cases: 110
– Total confirmed: 45,966 (+24 new)
– Total recoveries: 42,602 (+20 new)
– Total deaths: 2,770 (+7 new)
– Active cases: 594
SUMMARY OF COVID-19 CASES IN CEBU:
- Total Active Cases in Cebu: 1,471 (from 1,463)
- Total Confirmed Cases in Cebu: 131,819 (+87 new)
- Total Recoveries in Cebu: 124,917 (+74 new)
- Total Deaths in Cebu: 5,431 (+13 new)
A total of 1,751 laboratory results were released.
NOTES from DOH-7:
- *As per DOH-7, the additional deaths in the report are not due to the overnight spike in deaths but due to more accurate data collection and validating efforts. Not all of those deaths occurred today but occurred more than a week ago.
- Reports maybe subject to change as these claims undergo thorough validation by the local healthcare offices and health personnel.
Is it safe to go back home now?
I’m currently living in Antipolo for the right timing on going home. I really missed my father’s place in cebu and my mother too, in Negros oriental.
Can you help me find a way to go home?
May God bless you all. Toda rabbah.