This is it, gamers! Your prayers have been answered or shall I say, your mother’s sentiments?
All those hours poured in gaming won’t go to waste for you finally have the chance to turn that hobby into a career. The University of San Jose-Recoletos (USJR) now offers Bachelor of Science in ENTERTAINMENT AND MULTIMEDIA COMPUTING (BSEMC) in their College of Information Computer Communications Technology.
BSEMC is the study and use of concepts, principles, and techniques of computing in design and development of multimedia products and solutions.
Program key points
- Includes various applications such as in science, entertainment, education, simulations and advertising
- Enables the students to be knowledgeable of the whole pipeline of Game Development
- Acquires the independence and creative competencies to articulate project design and requirements of new projects, not necessarily based on standard templates
There are 1.36 billion mobile gamers worldwide and are expected to rise by 22.5% by 2024. These stats ensures that this career won’t go anywhere but up.
Duration: 4 Years
Campus: University of San Jose – Recoletos, Basak Campus
- Games for Virtual reality
- 3D modelling, UV Mapping and Texturing
- Digital Imaging
- Game Art Production
- Quality Assurance for Games
- Gamified Systems Developer
- Game Programmer
- Technical Director
- Game Animator
- Game Artist/Innovator
- Video Game Designer
- Systems Developer
- Web-Based Game Developer
- Completed Senior Highschool