A trip to an oceanarium is always a classic date. But imagine sharing a delectable meal with your loved ones while your eyes feast on the majestic and mysterious wonders of the ocean — that’s precisely the concept behind Aquadining by Cebu Ocean Park in Cebu City.
The first underwater dining restaurant in the Philippines, Aquadining combines the beauty of gourmet food and Cebu Ocean Park to offer a unique gastronomical adventure for everyone.
For as low as P1,200, customers will experience a three-course meal from a chef’s sustainable set menu and exclusive after-hours access to an oceanarium.
The main tank gallery is transformed on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sunday nights and serves as a stunning backdrop for your dinner. Diners can expect to partake a multi coursed extravaganza featuring the best ingredients Cebu has to offer. If you are a seafood and meat lover, and experience with COP Aqua Dining has to be on your bucket list.
Rates & Other Information
- ₱1,200/person for a 3-Course Gourmet Menu
- ₱1,500/person for a 4-Course Gourmet Menu
- ₱1,700/person for a 5-Course Gourmet Menu
- Kid’s special menu (for kids below 12 years old & above 2ft) is available on-site upon request.
- Full menu: https://www.copaquadining.com/menu-new
- Seating is limited so reservations are highly encouraged.
- Opening hours: 6PM to 9PM, Fridays to Sundays
- Contact numbers: 0928-937-1003 / 0928-937-1006 / 0928-937-1001
- Email address: [email protected]
How to get there?
Located in Cebu Ocean Park in SM Seaside Complex, travelers coming from Mactan International Airport may ride SM MyBus to be dropped off at SM City Cebu. After that, transfer to another SM MyBus and go to SM Seaside. Walk to Cebu Ocean Park.
Aquadining by Cebu Ocean Park opens Fridays to Sundays from 6 PM to 9 PM.