A meaningful staycation is best enjoyed when we have the place all for ourselves.
Opposite the mountainside that the municipality is known for, Amaroo Beach House stands majestic on the shores of Brgy. Arpili, Balamban. It’s a good choice for everyone who wants to spend the weekend in an exclusive beach house, away from the busy vibes of the city.
A reservation entitles your group to the exclusive use of all amenities in the beach house. They do not accept two bookings at a time – so the place is all yours.
“Amaroo” is an Australian aboriginal dialect which means “a beautiful place.” True to its name, it is indeed one of Balamban’s hidden treasures. It is ornamented with a quiet beachfront where you can take a refreshing swimming experience. You’ll see ships floating from a distance, creating a lazy ripple of activity in a sleepy seaside.
The Amaroo Beach House is used to be a family weekend getaway spot. Over time, it slowly became a welcoming and comforting abode for everyone seeking a quick hiatus. This property has been made lovingly out of a family’s vision of togetherness in tranquility.
It is complete with a living area for recreational activities like television and videoke. It also has a brightly frescoed dining space and a kitchen that comes with basic appliances, cooking pots, utensils, and dinnerware.
Their pool is screaming with grandeur as its poolside is adorned with a sea-meets-the-sky backdrop. On top of that, you can fill yourself with a picturesque view of the sunset that bursts amazing hues to the distant Mt. Kanlaon.
One thing that makes your stay in Amaroo Beach House is its outdoor sunken lounge where you can enjoy sun-bathing, stargazing, or an outdoor movie night with your friends and family using their readily available projector.
With its laidback scenery, Amaroo Beach House serves photoshoot events. Whether for prenup, post or just any event, the place has a variety of picturesque sights perfect in every angle.
An important reminder: Make sure you book a reservation first before heading to the place.
- Adult Pool
- Kiddie Pool with water jets
- Outdoor Sunken Lounge
- Living Room
- Full Kitchen free of use
- Bedroom 1 with 4 queen size beds (sleeps 8)
- Bedroom 2 with 4 queen size beds (sleeps 8)
- Bedroom 2 Mezzanine with 4 queen mattresses (sleeps 8)
- Projector for outdoor movie watching
- Board Games
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Mondays to Thursdays: P19,900 per night, good for 16 persons
- Fridays to Sundays & Holidays: P21,500 per night, good for 16 persons
- Excess: P800 per head (maximum capacity of 24pax)
- Children 0-10 years old are free of charge.
- Reservation Fee: P4,000 (non-refundable, shall be offset to the total bill)
- Check-in/Check-out: 3PM and 12NN the next day
- Corkage fee: None
- Contact numbers: 0917-316-4484
- Email address: [email protected]
- Website: https://www.amaroocebu.com/
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Amaroo-Beach-House-102483901136722
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Arpili, Balamban, Northwestern Cebu — approx. 2.5 hours away from the city proper.
BY V-HIRE: From Ayala Van Terminal, ride a van bound for Balamban via transcentral highway, P120/head. Alight at Jollibee Balamban branch and head to the public market. From there, you may take a pedicab or a habal-habal going to Amaroo Beach House in Brgy. Arpili.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Amaroo Beach House” in Balamban. Parking space is available.