The newest hangout place to unwind and chill in Cebu has finally opened!
On February 24, 2022, the King family officially launched 1Nito Tower, King Properties’ first large-scale for lease office and commercial project, dubbed as the #CebuSkylineJewel.
The world-class building features: A Garden Roof Deck with 360-view of the Metro, Cebu’s First Basement Food Lounge, Avant Offices Co-working Spaces, and more.
Located in the basement of the 18-story building, 1Nito Tower Food Lounge is now open to the public from 11AM to 10PM daily. It boasts a premium roster of food brands that offer a unique dining experience while lounging in their Instagrammable, cozy, and elegant ambiance.
- Royal Tea – Indulge in your favorite milk tea while chilling with friends. They offer the signature Royal Tea Milk Tea, Creamcheese Milk Tea Series, Classics, and Fruit Beverages.
- M.A.T’s Diner – Filipino comfort food at its finest. This new food brand offers Filipino food classics such as Silog meals, sizzling sisig, tuslob buwa, budbud with mango, puto cheese, among others.
- Q-Cafe – Come hungry and satisfy your cravings with this cafe’s mouthwatering burgers, sandwiches, meat platters, Filipino breakfast meals, and a lot more.
- Lemonest – You will never go wrong with fresh lemonades, especially with a variety of mixes to choose from.
- Kitchen Delights – A taste of home as they serve the best-tasting pasta, burgers, and sadwiches that you must try.
- The Green Pantry – The first Green Pantry Express Stall Franchise that offers plant-based meals, burgers, wraps, salads, and many more.
- Malatang – Craving for a different Chinese culinary experience? Malatang offers the best of Chinese food fit for your distinctive oriental taste.
- Delish Deli – They serve the best of American food such as burgers, pasta, waffles, and buffalo chicken wings.
- Indian Fusion Cebu – Give in to your craving of Authentic Indian Biryani with the finest herbs and spices.
- Bakoo Caribbean RestoBar – This new culinary experience offers a new a blend of Caribbean dishes with special spices, so you’ll be sure to find something that excites your palate.
- Safe & Sound Lounge – If you just want to drink and chill, Safe & Sound got you covered. Their signature drinks and classic cocktails will definitely give you a good time.
1Nito Tower is definitely set to be one of the most viable office locations for local businesses, as well as multinational companies looking to expand in the Visayas.
- Opening hours: 11AM to 10PM daily
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/1Nito-Tower-Food-Park-100224179264615/
- Parking: Yes, parking is free for now.
How to get there?
Exact location: Archbishop Reyes Ave., Lahug, Cebu City — near the Ayala Center Cebu-Mandarin Hotel-Parklane Hotel intersection flyover.
BY COMMUTE: You can book a Grab/taxi ride and inform the driver that you’re heading to 1 Nito Tower, just right across the flyover near Cebu Business Park. You can also ride a jeepney with routes 4L/12L/13C and drop off at designated drop off areas near the flyover.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “1Nito Tower”. Big parking space is available.