Get your good vibes on and have a blast in the tropical sceneries of Virgin Beach Resort.
Virgin Beach Resort is a “funtastic” holiday destination with a variety of relaxing and exciting activities for the guests. It has been around for 25 years so rest assured, Virgin Beach Resort knows how to please its guests.
Despite its age, the resort maintains its youthful look and regularly updates its facilities to keep up with the times but the rooms still possess a bit of the charms of the past which is relaxing in its own way.
Looking at the resort from the outside, one wouldn’t imagine how long it has been standing because of the abundance of plants giving life to the resort and the visually pleasing blue-and-white motif that just makes everything stand out.
At 25 years old, Virgin Beach Resort stands as one of the oldest beach resorts in Cebu yet despite its age, it continues to attract people to its serene atmosphere. Over the years, it has grown so big that it already has a good number of facilities that it would take more than a day to fully experience all of them.
The current facilities of the resort are:
- Basketball, Volleyball, and Tennis Courts
- Table Tennis
- Billiard Tables
- Restaurant and Bar
- Business Center
- Conference Rooms
With a resort this big, it is guaranteed to also have a large number of activities which guests would surely enjoy. There are activities that provide the needed rush to adrenaline junkies such as a variety of indoor sports and water activities.
At the same time, there are also other slow-paced activities that would be perfect for those with wanderlust such as:
- horseback riding,
- scooter riding,
- scuba diving,
- island hopping
Aside from a myriad of facilities, there are also multiple choices when it comes to rooms and accommodations which are located in different areas of the resort. Due to their different location, they also have different views but peace and comfort serves as their common denominator.
They even have weekly and monthly rates to encourage the guests to stay longer and fully experience all the resort has to offer.
Virgin Beach Resort, with its age and the experience that comes with its years, has perpetually evolved to be able to continuously provide the perfect holiday vacation to every guest that steps foot in their tropical village.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Orchid Family Duplex Cottage Room, good for 8 persons
- Overnight: P5,000 per night
- Weekly: P4,000 per night
- Monthly: P3,000 per night
- Orchid Deluxe Large Duplex Cottage Suites, good for 4-6 persons
- Overnight: P4,000 per night
- Weekly: P3,000 per night
- Monthly: P2,000 per night
- Orchid Deluxe Small Duplex Cottage Suites, good for 2 persons
- Overnight: P3,000 per night
- Weekly: P2,000 per night
- Monthly: P1,500 per night
- Orchid Hotel Superior Rooms, good for 2 persons
- Overnight: P2,000 per night
- Weekly: P1,600 per night
- Monthly: P1,200 per night
- Barkada Lodge, good for 12 persons
- Overnight: P400/person per night
- Weekly: P300/person per night
- Monthly: P250/person per night
- Corkage fee: None
- Contact numbers: 0917-307-8341
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/VirginBeachResort/
- Website: http://virginbeachresortcebu.com/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Malbago, Daanbantayan, Northern Cebu — approx. 3.5-4 hours away from Cebu City.
BY BUS: Find your way to the Cebu North Bus Terminal. From there, take any bus that’s bound for “Daanbantayan” or “Maya via Bagay”. Inform the driver of your destination and he will drop you off near Malbago Elementary School’s waiting shed. Contact the resort beforehand and avail of their pickup service.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Virgin Beach Resort” in Malbago, Daanbantayan. Be sure to inform the resort beforehand of your arrival date. Parking space is available upon arrival.