As the summer heat slowly becomes more intense and vacation draws closer, it’s high time for you to plan a trip with your loved ones to Villa Teresita Resort.
Villa Teresita Resort is a vacation resort that’s perfect for big families who are looking to have fun and save while doing so. Aside from being just less than an hour away from the center of Cebu City, Villa Teresita provides a venue of enjoyment and relaxation for guests of all ages. They have affordable rooms and cottages that provide just the right amount of comfort to the guests to help them enjoy their stay.
The most attractive feature of Villa Teresita Resort is the number of pools scattered all over the resort with varying depths and sizes. There are large pools with very exciting slides for both children and adults to enjoy. There are also pools, shallow ones, that are safe for those who don’t know how to swim but still possess the same level of fun for the kids. The main swimming pool with the longest slide has a lovely view of the ocean and has an open space for everyone to feel the sea breeze from the ocean.
Besides a good variety of swimming pools, Villa Teresita also offers cozy and fully-equipped rooms where the guests can stay if they decide to enjoy the resort for more than one day. They provide rooms for families, couples, and solo travelers to be able to cater to the needs of everybody. Barkadas may even rent dormitory-type rooms that could fit 15-20 people. All rooms are air-conditioned to provide the best comfort especially at the end of a tiring day.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Adult: P100 per person
- Kids: P50 per child
- Night Swimming: P110 per adult, P55 per child
- Overnight swimming: P120 per adult, P60 per child
- Day Swimming Extension: P40 for 2 hours (until 7pm only)
- 6 persons: P400
- 10 persons: P450
- 12 persons (Baby-Sheena): P500
- 15 persons: P800
- 12 persons (Thea): P800
- Superior Room: P2,200 per night, good for 2 persons w/ breakfast
- Economy Room: P1,500 per night, good for 2 persons w/ breakfast
- Family Room: P2,700 per night, good for 6 persons w/ breakfast
- Dormitory Type: P450 per person/night, no breakfast
- Standard Room: P1,700 per night, good for 2 persons w/ breakfast
- Extra person: P350 per person/night
NOTE: Only 1 extra person allowed per room except dormitory
- Soft drinks: P120 per case, P15 per bottle
- Beer: P150 per case, P25 per bottle
- Other Liquor: P50 per bottle
- Contact numbers: 0919-095-5820
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/villateresitaresort/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Biasong, Talisay City, Cebu — approx. 30 minutes away from SM City Cebu.
BY PUBLIC COMMUTE: Look for jeepneys, buses, or v-hires that’s bound for Tabunok. You need to find your way going to Tabunok-Talisay public market or Gaisano Grand Mall – Tabunok. From any of those points, you may ride a tricycle and ask the driver to take you to Villa Teresita Resort.
BY PRIVATE VEHICLE: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “VIlla Teresita Resort” in Talisay City. Parking space is available upon arrival.