Take your staycation to the next level with vibrant views of the sea in a luxury homestay!
With breathtaking views, high-class ambiance, and luxuriously comfortable interior design, you’re sure to find a terrific stay at The Paige.
The Paige is a homestay resort in Barili that features a wide panorama of the Tañon Strait, a calming view of the sea with Mt. Kanlaon in the background.
Along with the amazing sight, the resort itself is intricately designed to give you that laidback feel while staying luxurious. A combination of native and natural elements meld with the sleek design to create a modern paradise.
With the contemporary creature comforts plus that class, you’re sure to melt in the coziness of The Paige.
If you’re feeling adventurous, head out into the sun and the sea on their clear kayaks – a boating experience where you get to see everything around and below you.
As the day mellows down, treat yourself to a hearty buffet prepared by their skilled inhouse chefs. Enjoy the feast with a splendid view of the sunset over the sea, and maybe even throw in a cocktail or two!
Be sure to try out their famed Floating Food: a hearty feast served in the pool. Yes, you read that right – in the pool. Enjoy your crispy lechon and fresh tasty seafood as it’s served on the water of their very own swimming pool. Now your swimming sessions won’t be interrupted as you chow down, admire the view, and enjoy the water all at the same time.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Exclusive overnight stay: 4 rooms, good for 10 persons
- Weekdays: ₱10,000 per night
- Weekends: ₱14,000 per night
- Check-in time is 3PM and check-out is 12NN
- Additional charge of ₱500 per person excess of 10 (up to 13 max); children 7 years old and below are free of charge.
- Full kitchen open for guest use
- Outdoor infinity pool (swimming attire)
- Gazebo and oversea net bed
- Sandbox and beachfront lounge
- 24/7 inhouse staff and surveillance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Karaoke: ₱1,200, exclusive rental
- Transparent Kayak: ₱300 per hour
- Corkage fee: none.
- The Paige is a pet-friendly resort.
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thepaigebarili/
- Contact number: 0917-122-8556
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Giloctoc Barili – 2 hours from Cebu City.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “The Paige” in Barili, Cebu. Parking space is available.