Head on up to The Sundown Beach Cabana, an all-exclusive beachfront stay in Daanbantayan.
The Sundown Beach Cabana is an exclusive beach house with its own isolated strip of sandy white beach. When staying in their beach, you’re guaranteed to have both safety and privacy from crowds and other beachgoers.
The Private Beach
Located in Bakhawan, Daanbantayan, the cabana flaunts an intimate stretch of white beach with aquamarine waters. Thanks to the cabana having its own beach, you get to stroll, sunbathe, or swim as long as you like without having anything or anyone getting in the way of your quality time!
The beach is cozy and the sand is fine and powdery while several coral rocks dot the property adding some character to the coast. At times of low tide, the water ebbs and reveals long, sandy, tidal flats. The slopes are gentle and don’t drop abruptly into the waters. The sand and the scenery come together as ingredients for a truly wonderful stroll in a beach spanning kilometers.
The Exclusive Cabana
The Sundown Beach Cabana is a simple, yet beautiful bungalow. It’s fully equipped with all the necessities and comforts of home, but it comes with amazingly relaxing ambiance and a stunning panorama of the beach.
The house has an open kitchen with complete sets of pans and utensils for cooking and dining. You can opt to cook on the gas stove or on their free-standing charcoal grill. The open design lets the aroma and smoke out while inviting the sea breeze in.
Next of the kitchen you’ll find their veranda overlooking the beach and the Visayan Sea. The spacious veranda offers a roomy area where you can seek shelter from the sun while still admiring the beach. The view of the sea and the horizon is so mesmerizing, you can spend hours just staring from the comfort of the veranda!
You might be wondering where they got inspiration for their name. You won’t be wondering too long after you witness the brilliant display of the setting sun right in front of their veranda. Since the house is located on the northwestern edge of Daanbantayan, guests get to see an unobstructed sunset over the Visayan Sea.
At the end of the day, you can comfortably ease into their 3 bedrooms with air-conditioner units. Thanks to the proximity to the shore, the lapping of waves and the sound of the sea breeze will lull you to sleep.
The cabana is also strategically located near island adventures to Malapascua, Carnaza, or Bantayan island, making it a viable home base for longer trips or multi-destination visits.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Exclusive use of Cabana, good for up to 16 persons:
- Weekdays: ₱6,000 per night
- Weekends: ₱7,500 per night
- One time cleaning fee of ₱500
- Check-in time is 2PM and check-out is at 12NN.
- 3 air-conditioned bedrooms,
- Open kitchen with cookware and stove,
- o Free gas and use of refrigerator, rice cooker, electric kettle, and a free-standing charcoal grill.
- Whole cabana plus veranda
- Pets are allowed as long as they are toilet trained
- Early check-in and check-out are available by request, if there are no other bookings on the day prior to check-in, and on the day of check-out.
- Contact number: 0998-537-7099
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/SundownBeachCabana/
- Website: http://sundowncabana.com/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Sitio San Vicente, Barangay Bakhwan, Daanbantayan, Northern Cebu – 3 hours from Cebu City
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “The Sundown Beach Cabana” in Daanbantayan, Cebu. Parking is available for up to 6 vehicles.