Well, it’s not a secret anymore…
Siri Yangu Resort, a Swahili (East Africa) term for “my secret”, has opened to the public since 2018, promising a unique staycation experience with its African- and Arabian-inspired architecture.
Situated in the province’s longest shoreline in San Remigio, Siri Yangu is a private or exclusive beach house that has a classic, vintage feel with more than 2 spacious bedrooms and can accommodate up to 24 people. It also flaunts a gorgeous infinity pool overlooking the sea.
Rates & Other Information
The resort is based on EXCLUSIVE bookings only. Meaning, you have to book the whole place to stay and have access to its amenities.
- PHP 25,000 per night (Good for 12 pax with 3 rooms)
- PHP 32,000 per night (Good for 16 pax with 4 rooms)
- PHP 39,000 per night (Good for 20 pax with 5 rooms)
- PHP 45,000 per night (Good for 24 pax with 6 rooms)
- 2 Queen size beds per room
- Max of 4 pax per room
- Kitchen, living and dining areas
- Extra pax not allowed
- Exclusive use of the property
- Free use of ocean kayaks
- Free use of the tennis court
- Free use of the swimming pool
- Services of the kitchen staff
- Bedroom and bathroom amenities
- Contact number: (032) 263-0267 / 0917-711-7368
- Email address: [email protected] / [email protected]
- Social: Facebook Page
How to get there?
Exact location: Purok Bombil, Brgy. Anpog, San Remigio, Northern Cebu – 3 hours away from the city.
From the North Bus Terminal, ride any bus going to San Remigio, tell the driver ahead if it will pass by Brgy. Anpog in San Remigio. Bus fare is ~₱155 per head (one-way). Disembark at Brgy. Anpog proper. From there, ride a motorbike (habal-habal) going to Siri Yangu. Fare is ₱50 per person. Better if you can bring your phone with you and navigate with Waze.
If you’re bringing your own vehicle, just navigate with Waze and search for “Siri Yangu San Remigio”.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.