“It’s always summer at our resort.” Shark’s Resort proudly writes on the caption in one of their Facebook posts, which perfectly captures what they’re all about!
A newly opened resort located in Olango Island, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu – a resort that brings the excitement of every resort-goers, enthusiasts, and the likes; what they crave for.
It had its soft opening during the 2nd of October 2021, and now it’s bringing in visitors like families and tourists to enjoy what they have to offer.
The establishment has amenities for you to enjoy and spend your time; of course, there are many types of rooms to choose from, which all differ from their pricing range that suits you and who you are with.
As a guest, the resort provides you with generous complimentary breakfast for you to start your day!
Speaking of food, you can kick back and enjoy the great atmosphere and delicious meal in the restaurant/café.
Last and foremost, swim around their pool – it truly captivates the fun and attention of guests where they can splash around and swim! The pool is well-lit along with its water fountains and poolside tables.
Definitely a must-go! Although it has just been newly opened, you may as well keep an eye out for more amenities to come as some of them are still under construction, but until then – Shark’s Resort will be a place to be for a fun holiday, or a great vacation!
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Entrance Fee: ₱200 per head
- Pool Use: ₱200 per adult; ₱100 per kid
- Cottage Table for 4: ₱350
- Cottage Table for 6: ₱500
- Standard Room: ₱2,888 per night, good for 2, with queen-sized bed
- Superior Room: ₱4,000 per night, good for 2, with a king-sized bed
- Quad Sharing Room: ₱3500 per night, good for 4 people, with bunkbeds
- Family Room: ₱6,488 per night, good for 10 people, with bunk beds
Note: Extra person or extra mattress are additional ₱600
- Corkage fee: ₱100 per menu, ₱500 for Lechon
- Contact numbers: 0970-629-9087 / 0966-247-4218
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/thesharksresort
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Brgy. Caw-oy, Olango Island, Northern Cebu — approx. 1.5-2 hours away from the city.
BY BUS: Ride a jeepney or a bus to go to Parkmall. This is where you can find the jeepney/bus terminal heading to Lapu-Lapu City. Find one that can take you to Angasil Port or Hilton Wharf in Punta Engaño, beside the Movenpick Hotel. There, avail a ticket to ride a boat going to Olango Island. Upon arriving, find a tricycle and tell the driver to take you to Pag Utlan Camp in San Vicente.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Shark’s Resort” in Olango Island. Parking space is available.
Why is it that the travel instruction say to go to Pag Utlan Camp in San Vicente when the resort is said to be in Caw-oy?