Where unlimited food never ends.
This line is how you hook Cebuanos to a buffet. Yes, you heard it right our favorite buffet resto, Seafood Paradise have opened another branch in SM City Cebu. Now, every mall visit can be a buffet celebration as they serve everything here, and when I say everything, I mean everything without limit.
Seafood and More
A seafood paradise indeed for they offer variations of seafood dishes served in different stations. The mouthwatering sight of all the fresh seafood at your disposal will definitely wake up your appetite.
They also have mixed seafoods like crabs, shrimps and scallops cooked and oozing with all your favorite sauce such as cajun sauce and white garlic sauce.
Aside from the abundance of seafood, they also serve chicken and pork viand, barbeque, ramen, pasta, and Cebu’s pride, local-made desserts such as puto maya, ube maja, crinkles, biscuit, hopia, and many more. All these with just P399.
With Over 25+ dishes to choose from, you’ll have all your cravings satisfied, you just have to make sure you’ll have room for all of them in your stomach.
Here are all the dishes served:
- Unlimited Seafoods
- Seashells and Seaweeds
- Chicken & Pork Meat
- Shrimps & Oysters
- Blue Crabs in White Sauce
- Baked Scallops & Baked Tahong
- Local and Native Delicacies for Desserts
- TUNA Sashimi & Japanese Ramen
- Lechon On Weekends
Ultimately, my palate was hooked by their creamylicious and sought-after Blue Crabs in White Sauce, their Kinilaw and chicken intestine paired with its delectable sauce. But that’s just in one sitting because there was definitely a 2nd plate, a 3rd and even a 4th.
One unique feature of this buffet restaurant is its resident chef on a special corner for fish meat cutting and other requests (limited only).
Boodle sa Bilao Series
They also have alacarte dishes and boodle sa bilao series if you’d want to order them.
- Seafood Mukbang Boodle
- Crabs, Panga, Shrimps, Scallops, Calamares
- Barangay Boodle: good for 10-14 people
- rice, crabs, fruits, panga, shrimp, scallops, pork BBQ, chicken cordon blue
- Barkada Boodle: good for 6-8 people
- rice, fruits, pancit, shanghai, calamares, crispy pata, mixed vegies
- Pamilya Boodle: good for 4-5 people
- rice, fruits, bam-I, panga, mixed vegie, lechon kawali
Island and Barrio Fiesta Vibes
They have the island vibes to a T with painted sea views and elegant decorations surrounding you. They have also brought their signature barrio fiesta feels by their bahay kubo stations and people just eating in abundance and smiles. So what are you waiting for? Visit Seafood paradise and experience a filling of the most delicious dishes.
- First 100 Customers will be given a 10% coupon + Free Flow of Ice Cream and a Live band to Serenade You.
- Birth Month Promo: 5+1
- Barkada Promo: 10+1
- Balik Buhay Promo: 5+1 (w/ Vaccination card)
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Lunch and Dinner: P399 per head (all-in, vat-inc)
- Children 4ft below are free
- Seafood Mukbang Boodle– P2,488
- Barangay Boodle– P1,999
- Barkada Boodle– P999
- Pamilya Boodle– P799
- Opening hours: 10AM to 9PM daily
- Contact number: 09177084472/ 09173029596
- Email address: N/A
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/seafoodparadise2019/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: 3rd Level, SM City Cebu (Near Tradehall and S&R and escalator)
- SM SEASIDE – 2nd Level Seaview wing
- WEST GORORDO HOTEL(soon to open on Sept. 2021)
BY BUS: Ride any PUJ/PUB that is going to SM City Cebu. PUJ’s like 12G, 12I, 03Q, 10H, 10M, 01K
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “SM City Cebu” in Cebu City. Parking space is available.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.