Summer is for the beach resorts but these rainy seasons? They are best experienced in mountain resorts. Those magnificent views of everything green are just so pleasing to the eyes.
Well, another new mountain resort has sprouted to give us this much needed rest and it’s situated in the lovely town of Oslob. SCIA Hills Resort (formerly CABANA Mountain Resort) flaunts that breathtaking overlooking view of the beautiful Sumilon Island. They have an infinity pool for that much needed top view dip.
SCIA Hills Resort is an open club house which also has a glamping (glamorous camping) area, own kitchen, bar, and native cottages. By standard, it can accommodate 10 guests for exclusive use. But it can also cater up to 40 guests.
- Clubhouse: 12 bedspaces & 2 toilet & baths
- 2 Native Cottages
- Glamping area
- Outdoor BBQ Grill
- Infinity Pool
Rates & Other Infromation
NOTE: Walk-ins are NOT allowed. Make sure to book a reservation first using the links provided below.
- Overnight Rate (Exclusive): ₱13,000 per night, good for 10pax for exclusive use. Fixed rate whether you are less than 10 only, so better be 10 guests and above.
- ₱850 pesos per additional person for the night.
- Use of gasoline and karaoke is included.
- Check-in: 12NN / Check-out: 12NN the next day
- Book now! Click this link first: https://www.airbnb.com/c/ramm357 and sign up. After signing up, head on to this link.
- Couple: ₱3,500 per night, good for 2
- Family: ₱4,000 per night, good for 2 adults and 2 kids
- Inclusions: Clubhouse accommodation, gasoline and videoke use
- Use your own tent
- Rate: ₱700 per adult; ₱400 for kids
- Inclusions: Clubhouse bathroom, BBQ & Outdoor Kitchen Use
- Rate: ₱500 per adult; ₱300 for kids
- Inclusions: BBQ & Outdoor Kitchen Use
- Cottage Fees:
- Large Nipa Cottage: ₱300
- Small Cogon Cottage: ₱100
How to get there?
Exact location: Bangcogon Oslob, Southern Cebu — 3-4 hours away from the city. Just few meters away from Whale Shark Watching site.
BY CAR: Road trips are fun, especially if you’re going south. Make sure to navigate via Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Oslob Whale Shark Watching”. Look for the Bangcogon church near the Whale Shark activity site. You can see the road going uphill — from there, ask around for directions going to Cabana. The resort is 5-10 minutes away from the main road.
BY BUS: From the South Bus Terminal (near Emall), ride a Ceres bus going to “Bato-Oslob”. All buses bound for Oslob operate 24/7. Bus fare is ~₱155 /head (one-way). Inform the driver to drop you off at the Bangcogon church near the Whale Shark activity site. You can see the road going uphill — from there, ask around for directions going to Cabana. The resort is 5-10 minutes away from the main road.
BY VAN RENTAL / TRAVEL AGENCY: If you want a hassle-free trip and want to make the most out of your vacation, it’s best to book a travel agency. You can check out our trusted travel partner: SquadPH Tours and Travels. They offer affordable tour packages with options for 1 Day up to 3D/2N tours.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.