Famous attractions garner fame for a variety of good reasons so always expect to experience something good when visiting one. Such is the case for Santiago Bay Garden and Resort which is nestled on the pristine shores of the famous Santiago Beach.
Santiago Bay Garden and Resort is a wonderful seaside hotel that complements the beauty of Santiago Beach. It has big pools, delicious food, and amazing views that can be appreciated in the comfort of their rooms. Terrace rooms have an unobstructed view of the sea and the pleasing green of the 2.5 hectares of lush greenery growing around the Santiago Bay. Santiago Bay Garden and Resort is tucked in between landscapes that thrive with various flora, the pristine white sand beach, and the blue ocean – the perfect place to be.
Long Santiago Beach stretch
The pristine white sands of the Santiago Beach stretch for almost a kilometer and Santiago Bay Garden and Resort easily have access to this beauty. This beach resort is vibrant with the green of tropical plants and lovely colors of the diverse species of flowers within the island. Miniature gardens fill the spaces inside the resort which create a relaxing atmosphere filled with nothing but the refreshing breeze from nature.
Santiago Bay Garden and Resort even offers activities that will bring out everyone’s adventurous side. Small caves are hidden within the island and can be easily explored with a guide. Kayaks and floating cottages are available for rent for those who want to enjoy more of the sea and the beach. Guests may even play beach volleyball on the fine, white sands of Santiago Beach.
Many reasons make Santiago Beach a famous destination in Camotes Islands but none of that really matters if you’re not there to experience them. Santiago Bay Garden and Resort will ensure that guests experience those reasons for themselves and receive only the best from the island.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Standard Non-Aircon: P1,000 per night, good for 2 persons
- Standard Aircon: P1,650 per night, good for 2 persons
- Oceanview: P1,870 per night, good for 2 persons
- Oceanview Family: P3,080 per night, good for 4 persons
- Bayview: P2,200 per night, good for 2 persons
- Beach view: P2,860 per night, good for 2 persons
- Villa Standard: P2,750 per night, good for 3 persons
- Villa Family: P5,500 per night, good for 5 persons
- Bungalow: P3,300 per night, good for 3 persons
- Additional Guests: P300 per person
- Swimming Pool
- Parking Area
- Conference Facilities
- Online booking
- Contact numbers: 0917-329-2448
- Email: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/SantiagoBayGardenAndResort/
- Website: https://santiagobaygardenandresort.mydirectstay.com/
- Booking: https://apac.littlehotelier.com/properties/santiagobaydirect?fbclid=IwAR2CIvcIx_8HbdRTCvpAu4xC6Dxl5_mdyFetmiNjXSZV8-8sUkAxNMzto6o
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: San Francisco, Camotes Islands
The journey from Cebu going to the Camotes Islands is quite arduous and long but it is definitely worth it. Here is a step-by-step instruction going to Camotes Islands from Cebu.
TAKE A FERRY: There are many ferries coming from Cebu Island going to Camotes Islands. Some of them are from Cebu CIty Port, Mactan Wharf, and Danao. The cheapest and most reliable transport going to Camotes is from Danao Port.
RIDE A JEEPNEY: Upon arriving at Consuelo Port in Camotes, there are many jeepneys waiting outside the port so you can take those going to Santiago Bay Beach where the resort is located. If you want a faster option and you don’t have a lot of luggage, you may hire motorbikes, locally known as habal-habal, to take you to the resort.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.