Rio Beach Resort in Alegria gives visitors more reasons to fall in love with the town. The beauty encapsulated within and around this resort stands as a testament to the amount of wonders that Alegria possesses and its potential of being more than just the town where Kawasan Falls is.
Rio Beach Resort has a spacious and verdant lawn garden just by the beachfront. This vast lawn garden is the space where memories are made with the family, colleagues, and the barkada.
Complementing the refreshing breeze blowing from the ocean and the stunning view of the ocean are swing sets and hammocks that are just begging guests to take a little moment to close their eyes. The well-maintained lawn is also a great venue for camping as the beachfront has one of the best sunset views in the resort.
Aside from camping, there are also cottages for rent for those who don’t have tents. Moreover, there is a common kitchen that is open to all of the guests; barbecue nights for everyone!
The relaxing and tranquil atmosphere in Rio Beach Resort is a contrasting environment to the thrilling canyoneering adventures of Kawasan. With the activities of the resort mostly consisting of deep sea adventures, this private resort is heavily outfitted with the right gears and tools that will make its guests make the most out of their vacations.
They have activities such as snorkeling and kayaking as well as day cruises and sunset cruises that take tourists on a marvelous tour of the different coral reefs in Alegria.
The most prominent coral reef destination in the town is called the “Batong Malunhaw”, said to be a gift from God, which exudes a holy underwater presence as it shines brightly among the other corals.
The cruise is a complete encounter with different ocean flora and fauna as it gives tourists the chance to swim with the fishes through snorkeling. As the sun sets under the horizon, tourists may be fortunate enough to witness a flock of dolphins frolicking in the water.
There are loads of activities to experience in Rio Beach Resort alone but the resort also offers tours to nearby tourist attractions as well. It’s safe to say that Rio Beach Resort is the complete package when it comes to quality service and unforgettable moments.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
RESORT SERVICES & ACTIVITIES
- Massage Services
- Night Fishing
- Conference Rooms for Team Building
- Weekdays: P100 per head
- Weekends: P150 per head
- Operating hours
- Day Use: 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Night Use: 2:00 PM – 12:00 NN
- Small Tent: P500 per day, good for 2 persons
- Medium Tent: P800 per day, good for 4 persons
- Cottage Room: P700 per day, good for 3 persons
- Open Cottage: P300 per day, good for 10 persons
- Table and Chairs (Day Use only): P200, good for 4 persons
- Chairs (Day Use only): P50 per chair
- BBQ Set (Day Use only): P200 per set
- Extra Single Bed: P300 per night, sheet set for 1 person
- Extra Single Mattress: P150 per night, sheet set for 1 person
- Extra Double Mattress: P200 per night, sheet set for 2 persons
- Tent Space: P100 per tent, good for 2 persons only
- Snorkeling Set: P200 per day
- Kayak: P150 per hour, good for 1 person
- Boat: P200 per hour, good for 2 persons
- Skeleton Boat (Transparent Boat): P250 per hour, good for 2 persons
- Food: P50 per person
- Lechon: P150 per lechon
- Imported Liquor: P100 per bottle
- Local Big Bottle: P50 per bottle
- Local Small Bottle: P20 per bottle
- Marina Deluxe Double: P1800 per night, good for 2
- Marina Deluxe Twin: P1800 per night, good for 2
- Coco House Standard Family: P1500 per night, good for 3 persons
- Coco House Standard Double: P1000 per night, good for 2 persons
- Bamboo House: P700 per night, good for 2-3 persons
All rooms are equipped with:
- Air Conditioning (except Bamboo House)
- Bath and Toilet
- Hot and Cold Showers
- Online booking
- Contact numbers: 0917-553-3464 / 0917-718-1817
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/beachcebu/
- Website: https://www.riobeachresort.com/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Lower Anongan, Madredejos, Alegria, Southern Cebu — approx. 2 hours away from Cebu City.
BY BUS: Find your way to the Cebu South Bus Terminal (as of writing, stationed at Lantaw SRP). In the terminal, ride a bus bound for Bato via Barili (do not confuse with Bato via Oslob). The sign of the resort can easily be spotted by the side of the road. Just inform the driver to drop you off at Rio Beach Resort in Alegria.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Rio Beach Resort” in Alegria, Cebu. Parking space is available upon arrival.