For those who want to experience a more high-end and luxurious vacation stay, there is one hidden resort nestled near the beaches of San Fernando. Pulchra Resort has been popular not just to locals but also to tourists due to its serene and exclusive vibes perfect for relaxing.
Located in San Ishidro, San Fernando, Pulchra Resort has been designed with balance of nature as its focus. The landscape, villas as well as the facilities are reminiscent of the concept of man taking care of nature, as birds and butterflies can be seen while relaxing within the resort.
Their villas and suites are the main prize in the resort, as these offer exclusive spaces for those who crave it. Filled with pool gardens, jacuzzis, and pool lagoons, luxuriously relaxing is possible here without compromising its unique Filipino concepts as can be seen in their interior designs.
The in-house restaurant is also environment-friendly, as they use their own organic farm for their ingredients. Not only their menu are surely healthy but also it is eco-friendly.
Sunsets and sunrises are also perfectly seen in the resort. Not only that, the resort can be a perfect venue as well for intimate affairs such as birthdays, wedding and other celebrations with the people that matter the most for you.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
Pulchra Resort offers different packages as part of their re-opening promo:
Special Pulchra Day Use with Luxury Room
- Pool Lagoon Suite – Php5,670/room
- Pool Garden Villa with Jacuzzi Bath – Php9,152/room
- Seafront Jacuzzi Villa – Php10,592/room
- Two Bedroom Pool Villa – Php11,880/room
- Extra Person per adult – Php1,743/pax
- Plated Lunch per child (No entrance fee for 12yrs & below) – Php 610/pax
Day Use with LUTAW floating cottage, surrounded by the sea view and soothing sound of the waves.
- Day Use rate per adult – Php1,743
Day Use WITHOUT ROOM
- Day Use rate per adult – Php1,220
- Day Use rate per child (12yrs & below) – Php610
- Online booking
- Contact Number: +63 917 580 3674
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Pulchra.Cebu
- Website: https://pulchraresorts.com/cebu/en/concept/
- Email Address: [email protected]
HOW TO GET THERE:
Exact Location: San Ishidro, San Fernando, Southern Cebu — approx. 2 hours away from the city.
BY BUS: Find your way to Cebu South Bus Terminal. From there, ride any bus bound for San Fernando. Ask the driver to drop you off at the crossing going to Pulchra Resort where the avenue (to the right) going there is along the Cebu S. Road. From there, hire a motorcycle to take you to the resort.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Pulchra Resort” in San Fernando. Parking space is available upon arrival.