Plantation Bay Resort and Spa, one of the biggest destinations in Cebu, is celebrating its 25th anniversary this year. That’s 25 years of service and dedication to deliver a world-class experience to Filipinos and tourists! And yet, Plantation Bay is still lauded as one of the top resorts in the world.
The huge resort has remained at its place with its 11.4 hectares of luxury space and amenities. Guests get to indulge themselves without a single care in the world. Of course, all this comes with dedicated service delivered through their accommodating staff and their delicious food.
Plantation Bay has plenty of pools and its very own lagoon, and all around the premises are palm trees and soft sand – it’s a true luxury tropical paradise, all right. The secluded space is private and is designed to keep you thrilled and entertained, or relaxed and pampered, whichever you may desire. It’s truly a place where you can get away from it all.
Plantation Bay Resort and Spa offers guests high-class overnight accommodation, and there is something for all groups of all sizes. Along with this, guests get to enjoy the many amenities offered by the resort. Focusing on the activities, there’s just so many, that you can’t fit them in a single day!
The resort features its very own dive center, a facility accredited by PADI, an international diving organization, as a 5 Star Dive Resort. Plantation Bay offers guests (both licensed and non-licensed divers) dives to explore and sightsee in the magical waters of Mactan. There are colorful reefs, steep walls for drift diving, caves and wrecks to discover, and virgin marine sanctuaries teeming with aquatic life.
Fun in the Sun activities
Plantation Bay readily has aqua rides for the adventure seekers and water buddies. They have motorboats, jetskis, kayaks, and stand-up paddleboats. They also offer parasailing rides, waterskiing, and wakeboarding.
If you’re looking for a more laid-back time in the water, you can swim in and explore their freshwater pools; water-slides from thrilling to scary; mist-caves; whirlpools; volcano fountains; bubble-benches; rainmakers; waterfalls; and 2.3 hectares of saltwater lagoons for unlimited cavorting. There’s a water activity for every mood and group out there!
Sports and recreation
Let loose and get active in different ways with the resort’s various sports activities. They have facilities for archery, wall-climbing, golf pitch-and-putt, tennis (clay court, night lighting), beach volleyball. Plantation Bay is also happy to arrange a round of golf at nearby golf courses for serious golfers.
Getting hot and tired under the sun? Don’t worry, the resort has plenty more of recreation in air-conditioned spaces. Plantation Bay highlights their gym and game room with a fitness center, two billiard tables, air-hockey, foosball, table games, and computer games. They also have their own indoor firing range at Savannah Park!
Of course, children aren’t left out of the experience at Plantation Bay. The resort has prepared lots of activities for young kids to enjoy: fishing for real live garoupa, fish-feeding, boat-racing, sand-castle building, face and T-shirt painting, and many other organized children’s activities.
Lastly, and definitely nowhere near the least, guests can avail of services to take them boating and sightseeing in the open waters. See a coral reef up close at the Hilutungan Marine Sanctuary, travel to Hilutungan and Pandanon Islands, take a cruise along Mactan’s eastern coast, or do all of the above! Just get in touch with the resort and you’ll be in their care.
When a resort has the word “Spa” in their name, you can bet they are passionate about it. Plantation Bay’s passion comes alive in Mogambo Springs. It is a health and relaxation spa unlike any other, dedicated to keep its tradition of offering simple pleasures with warm and friendly service.
The highly rated spa is designed to resemble an 18th century Tokugawa Japanese village. The spa has its own thundering waterfalls, creek, and fog-like mist installed to truly immerse you and get you in your most relaxed yet. Bathe and soothe both your body and soul in their hot spring, rejuvenate and energize in their stimulating mineral bath, an enjoy a vigorous hydro-massage in their waterfall basin. Become one with the water and melt away!
The service doesn’t end there, as you move onto their dry-heat sauna to sweat out the stresses and toxins, and head to a classic massage, reflexology, aromatherapy, or body scrub.
Plantation Bay shows no signs of mellowing down or ending its run as one of the top resorts in the world. Go ahead and pamper yourself to a vacation of endless leisure and relaxation at Plantation Bay Resort and Spa! We all deserve it.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Daytripper Adventure Package: ₱2,000 per person; ₱1,800 per person for groups of 20 or more and 50% off for children 0 to 12 years old.
- 30-minute bicycle use,
- Lunch and choice of drink,
- Access to swimming pools and lagoons,
- 15-minute use of non-motorized aqua sports facilities,
- Game room (foosball, hockey, and table tennis); and
- Shower and changing facilities
Plantation Bay lists their hotel prices in USD. Discounts may apply depending on when and where you make your booking. For your convenience, we included an estimate in Philippine peso. Listings are also for non-peak periods.
- Water’s Edge Room: $220, good for 2, maximum of 4. 3rd and 4th adults are charged at $20 per person
- Lagoon Side Room: $200, maximum of 4, good for 2 adults and 2 children. 3rd and 4th adults are charged at $20 per person
- Lagoon View Room: $190, maximum of 4, good for 2 adults and 2 children. 3rd and 4th adults are charged at $20 per person
- Poolside Room: $160, maximum of 4, good for 2 adults and 2 children. 3rd and 4th adults are charged at $20 per person
Specialty Rooms and Suites:
- Spa Immersion Room + Package: $190, good for 2, children below 18 are not allowed
- Family Room: $200, good for 4 adults and 2 children
- One Bedroom Suite: $250, maximum of 5, good for 3 adults and 2 children. 4th and 5th adults are charged at $20 per person
- Two Bedroom Suite: $380, good for 6 persons regardless of age, maximum 8. 7th and 8th persons are charged at $20 each.
- Quantum Villa: $1,000, maximum 16 persons (max. 12 adults). 9th to 12th adults are charged at $20 per person.
- Riverboat Suite: $450, maximum of 8 persons regardless of age. 7th and 8th persons are charged at $20 each.
Note: Breakfast is NOT included.
- Breakfast buffet costs ₱950 per head, ₱475 for small children
- Plated (choice between Continental, American, or Filipino) breakfast costs ₱490 per head
25th Anniversary Promo:
- Book 1 room, pay P6,000 nett for an overnight stay
- Book 2 rooms, pay P5,500 nett per room per night
- Book 3 rooms, pay P5,333 nett per room per night
- Book 4 rooms, pay P5,250 nett per room per night
* Inclusive of set breakfast for 2, best available room* upon check-in. Maximum of 4 rooms per guest; all rooms should have the same stay dates. With 25% off on selected food items.
- The rates are nett/inclusive of taxes and service charge.
- *No specific room category. Guests who want a definite room type will have to pay the following one-time add-on fee:
Lagoon View: Php 1,000
Lagoon Side: Php 2,000
- The rates are good for 2 adults and 2 children 17 years old and below. Maximum 4 persons regardless of age in the room. If the 3rd and 4th persons are adults, an extra person charge of Php 1,750 nett (with breakfast) per person per night applies.
- Set breakfast will be served in the restaurant. Additional set breakfast is Php 480 nett per person. A la carte items are also available.
- Requests (early check-in, late checkout, bed configuration, room location) are subject to availability.
Room + set breakfast for 2 | Wi-Fi access | Cable TV service | Complimentary coffee and tea-making facilities in the room | Complimentary 4 1-liter bottled water | Use of our saltwater lagoons, private beach, and freshwater pools | Daily use of the bicycle for one hour | Use of the gym (scheduled) | Archery | Wall Climbing | Fishing (catch-and-release) | Complimentary parking
Reservations and Cancellation Policies:
- Stay dates: June 1 – July 31, 2021.
- Rooms are on a first-come, first-served basis. The hotel may impose minimum room nights or rooms depending on the occupancy.
- Full advance payment is required.
- Non-refundable, but re-bookable within the inclusive stay dates. Two-day advance notice from the arrival date is required for rebooking, subject to availability.
- Online booking
- Contact number: (032) 505-9800
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/plantationbayresortandspa/
- Website: https://plantationbay.com/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Marigondon, Mactan Island, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu – 40 minutes from the center of Cebu City.
- Going to malls:
- Departure from Plantation Bay: 8:30AM
- Mall to Mall transfer, SM City to Ayala: 11:45AM
- Ayala to SM City, 12:10PM
- Back to Plantation Bay:
- From Ayala: 2PM
- From SM City: 2:25PM
BY BUS: SM City Cebu is an optimal access point going to Plantation Bay. From the terminal, take a MyBus going to Plaridel Street. The trip takes 25 minutes and costs ₱25 to ₱50.
BY TAXI: Most, if not all, taxi services also offer trips to Plantation Bay. Just make sure your driver turns their taxi meter on, and don’t accept “fixed” or “agreed” fares. From SM City Cebu, the trip costs ₱240 to ₱300.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Plantation Bay Resort and Spa” in Mactan, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu.