Being a fully vaccinated individual surely changes things around you. It gives you much freedom and more activities to enjoy.
And if you are a fully vaccinated person in Cebu then you can get to enjoy a whole lot more with the new directive order from the Cebu government.
The new directive no. 10-25-01 subject “Adoption of Alert Level System in the Management of Public Health Emergency, Observance, Enforcement of Alert Level 2 in Cebu City and Providing Direction and Guidelines Thereto” have been released and it might be the most freedom we’ve had since the pandemic started with the cinemas and karaoke bars being open and children finally being allowed in malls.
Businesses and activities you can enjoy with the implementation of the new Directive Order:
- Amusement parks/theme parks
- Recreational venues such as internet cafes, arcades, bowling alleys, skating rinks and swimming pools
- Cinemas and movie houses
- Limited face-to-face classes for basic and higher education
- Licensure or entrance/qualifying exams
- Film, music and television production
- Contact sports approved by the LGU
- Funfairs/peryas or playgrounds and playrooms
- Venues with live voice like karaoke bars, clubs, concert halls and theaters
Travel requirements are also a perk to the fully vaccinated people with these new list from the D.O.
Ports and Other points of Entry Requirements
For Covid-19 fully vaccinated:
- Valid ID
- Vaccination card
For unvaccinated or Incompletely Vaccinated Individual
- Negative RT-PCR Test result within 72 hours
- Negative Antigen Test Result within the last 48 hours
- Negative Saliva Test Result taken within 48 hours
With these new found freedom, let us not forget to still follow the minimum health standards. Curfew is at 11.30pm to 4am so make sure to keep this in mind.