Have you been to Siargao? If not, do you wish to experience, but don’t have enough budget to do so? Well, call your travel buddy now! Because you don’t have to travel far and spend much to experience Siargao because Oslob has something more to offer to you.
Located in the southern part of Cebu, in the Province of Oslob is Paraiso Tropicale – Cabin Beach. A perfect escape place from the busy city buzz. The place is a private area where you can rent a two-story cabana exclusively for yourself or with your family and friends.
With its intimate area, with a touch of the green forest nature, and its indefinite white sand rocky beach, it is a perfect place for friends, family, and couples looking for privacy. You get to stay in a cabin while being one with nature.
The place is also frequently visited by sea turtles and manta rays that you would enjoy watching while you relax under the sun and feel the soft breeze of the fresh wind.
If you’re up to the challenge in visiting the place you have to expect that to reach a beautiful place a little cardio sacrifice is needed, as you need to burn some calories with its 88 steps wooden stair puzzle.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
ROOM RATES (Exclusive):
- Php 2,800 per night on weekdays (Mondays-Thursdays)
- Php 3,800 per night on weekends (Fridays-Sundays) and holidays.
It’s an exclusive stay of the ENTIRE PROPERTY good for 4 pax, yet can go up to 8-10 pax maximum. Only 150 Pesos per pax in excess of 4 (including non-overnight guests).
- Standard check-in: 2 PM
- Standard check-out: 12 NN
What to expect?
- Calorie-burning 88-step wooden stair puzzle
- Naturally-ventilated private cabin good for 4 pax (overnight)
- Two-storey cabana good for 4 pax (overnight)
What to prepare?
As they allow flexibility in your stay, kindly note of the following:
- Meal good for your stay (and for your fur babies)
- Mosquito-repelling lotion for your skin preference
- Personalized toiletries, coral-safe sunblock
- Smart, Sun, Dito mobile networks have good reception
- Globe and M have poor accessibility.
The naturally-ventilated cabin:
- 1 king-sized bed
- 1 pull-out sofa bed
- Toilet and bath
- Stove and gas
- Air fryer
- Water boiler
- Corkage fee: None
- Contact numbers: 0999-888-2545
- Email address: N/A
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/paraisotropicalebeachcabin
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Oslob, Southern Cebu — approx. 3 hours away from the city.
BY BUS: From the south bus terminal ride a bus going to Oslob, Cebu. The fare should be around P150-P200. When you arrive at Oslob’s Poblacion (marketplace) try to ask the locals where Paraiso Tropicale – Cabin Beach is.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Lickey Buns” in Oslob.