Camping under the stars with friends is the dream, right?
Well, that dream isn’t really that far for an exclusive use of a whole camp site is just hours away from the city.
Located along Tabogon, Cebu is Pahurahay Campsite that offers you the best 360-degree view of the mountains and the sea. A vast plane of camping ground in the middle of a sea of green is what greets you in the morning. Here you can have a perfect view of the sunrise and also the sunset.
They have this treehouse/payag with a balcony that is just breathtaking with it perched on a hill and overlooking the whole area. A view deck that is perfect for the gram and all your picturesque needs.
Tabogon which is said to have the Batanes feels because of its beautiful road paths that seem to be embraced by the green land couldn’t be a more perfect setting for that exclusive camping getaway. You just have to bring your own tents and you are all set.
Pahurahay is complete with everything you need.
- Fully Equipped kitchen free of butane stove, rice cooker, refrigerator, pots and pans, plates and bowls, utensils, glasses, water dispenser and 1 gallon of water.
- Free use of pool and tree house
- BBQ grill provided
- Dining tables with chairs
- Cellphone Signal is accessible in the area and the campsite it self
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Overnight camp stay: P2,500 (maximum of 10 pax)
- 50% DP to reserve your date
- Campers bring their own tent
- Check in time: 2 PM Check out: 12 NN (the next day)
- FREE breakfast (Other food on order basis)
- Corkage fee: None (you can bring your own food, groceries and beverages)
- Contact numbers: N/A
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/paharuhaycampsite
- Website: www.paharuhaycampsite.com
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Paharuhay Campsite, Central Nautical Highway, Upper Caduawan, Tabogon, Northwestern Cebu — approx. 2 hours away from Cebu City.
BY BUS: Ride a bus going to Bogo or San Remegio and ask the driver/conductor to drop you off at Caduawan, Tabogon in between km83-km84
BY CAR/MOTORCYCLE: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Paharuhay Campsite” in Tabogon or you can go to their FB page and click the location link there. Parking space is available.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.