What if you had access to an intimate strip of beach close to the breeze and the waves? What if you had sumptuous food and delicious drinks, too?
What if I told you, a place that gives all of the above exists?
A genuine food park by the beach, Northern Point Beach & Food Park is the deal, a brilliant idea turned real!
Located in Jubay, Liloan, this food park is a congregation of concessionaires serving all – and we mean all – kinds of food in a spacious beachfront. With around 20 food and drink stalls to choose from, you’re sure to have a great time and plenty of reasons to keep coming back.
The beachfront venue
Spacious isn’t enough to describe the kitchen and dining areas. The food park stretches from highway to beach and can easily fit more than 100 dining guests. Of course, there’s also enough room to include the many restaurants and the parking area, so it’s definitely roomy.
At their full capacity, there is still plenty of legroom to stroll and look around the stalls. The dining area is also highly accessible, being almost beside the highway. A parking area with many slots is available for guests.
Then there’s the highlight: a straight view into the sea. The view is then greatly enhanced by the tropical ambiance.
The whole food park premises is adorned with palm trees and string lights that make the place moody and characteristic. Then of course, the stalls themselves fit the tropical theme perfectly with their native hut design.
Tons of food choices
Not many food parks can brag about a wide variety of options for diners. Northern Point Beach & Food Park features not just a tropical setting with direct access to the beach, but also many food choices to pick from!
Whether you’re out to chill and eat, or swim and dine, there will be something for you to eat and drink. Here’s a quick list of the available stalls at the time of writing:
- AE Takoyaki Food Cart
- Arcwin Snacks & Meals Delights
- Banquettho Delights
- Banquettho Grill
- Beer Drop and Foodz Body
- Creamy Food Hub
- Jiejoe Silog and Fruit Shake
- Joe’s Dawgs Food Stall
- Kab Hab Manga-on ta
- Koi (Sushi and Ramen)
- Mood Night Place
- Nabi-Q Grill House
- Padasem Shawarma
- Royale Batchoy
- Sana all bar
- Silogan ni Bontog Atbp.
- The Wing stop Unlimited
- Open hours: 6AM to 10PM Tuesday to Sunday; closed every Monday for weekly disinfection
- Swimming is allowed. Entrance fee to swim in the beach is ₱0.
- A Beach Table can be rented for ₱100.
- Various activities are available:
- Daily Sunrise Yoga by Fit & Flow fitness gym: 5:30 to 7AM at the beach area (contact Teacher Jo, 0999-623-3843).
- Weekday acoustic performances: 5PM onwards inside the food park.
- Weekend light show, fire dance, and acoustic performances: 5PM onwards inside the food park
- Coastal Clean-up drive with staff and volunteers: Mondays 7AM to 8AM at the beach area.
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/NorthernPointFoodPark/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location on Google maps: Jubay, Liloan, Cebu beside Makan Food Kiosk 5, Liloan – 1 hour from Cebu City.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Makan 5” or “Wiggy’s Beach Resort” in Liloan. Spacious parking space is available.