It’s definitely worth it to treat yourself to a luxurious vacation in La Briza Beach Resort.
La Briza Beach Resort is a new luxurious getaway in Pinamungajan. It has a lovely setting with mesmerizing views of the sea. A combination of native and modern designs decorates the entire resort which gives the place a lavish ambiance without losing its tropical atmosphere.
The most prominent feature of La Briza Beach Resort is the medium-sized rectangular pool sitting at the middle of the property that displays a deep blue color like the depths of the sea. Charming cottages surround the perimeter of the pool and stand over the lawns inside the resort. Palm trees dot La Briza Beach Resort as well as various ornamental plants that also contribute to the luxurious vibe.
La Briza Beach Resort also provides the guests with a lovely view of the sea. At sundown, the warm, orange tinge of the setting sun is reflected over the pool and the resort transforms into something new. Once the sun has fully set under the horizon, the perimeter of the pool is dimly illuminated with blue lights and the palm trees light up with gentle-colored lights.
The sandy patch just beside the pool with benches are also brightly illuminated with lights hanging over the palm trees. Oftentimes, there would be performers by the pool that would liven up the place and entertain the guests.
If you haven’t yet, then it’s time for to you enjoy the lovely views inside La Briza Beach Resort.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Adults: P500 per head (P300 consumable for food and drinks)
- Children (5-12 y.o.): P350 (P200 consumable for food and drinks)
- 4 y.o. below: Free of charge
- Hilton Head: P1,200, good for 10 persons
- Shelter Cove: P1,000, good for 8 persons
- Harbourtown: P800, good for 6-8 persons
- Coligny: P800, good for 2-3 persons
- Extra Persons: P800 persons, w/ breakfast
Suite Room: P3,500, good for 2 persons
Deluxe Room: P2,500, good for 2 persons
- Picnic Table w/ Umbrella: P350
NOTE: Room rates may change after soft opening.
- Corkage fee: Food and beverages from outside not allowed
- Contact numbers: 0905-407-6971
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/La-Briza-Beach-Resort-113378480836787/?fref=mentions
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Tajao, Pinamungajan, Cebu – just across Tajao Central School
BY BUS: Find your way to the Cebu South Bus Terminal. Ride a bus that’s bound for Pinamungajan and ask the driver to drop you off at the Pinamungajan Town Proper. From there, you can ask around for directions going to the resort.
There is noticeably big money to understand this. I assume you’ve made certain nice points in features also.