Quick and accessible getaways can be hard to come by, but that isn’t the case for a certain spot in the mountains of Consolacion.
Introducing Highland Mango Ecofarm, a lounging and viewing destination nestled in the forested mountains!
A nature retreat in the mountains
Highland Mango Ecofarm sports a scenic view over the mountain contours of Brgy. Panoypoy. Rich green groves of trees border the property while a lush lawn of green grass carpets the grounds.
Plenty of plants and trees surround the inside and outside of the place, providing a pleasurable atmosphere of utmost peace and relaxation. Give yourself a minute to breathe and soak in the fresh mountain air made crisp and clean by the vegetation.
The Ecofarm’s highlight is its infinity pool overlooking views of Metro Cebu with verdant hills bordering the sight. The swimming pool itself is a soothing and relaxing freshwater oasis amidst the forest and under the warm sun.
Its water level is kept at a comfortable depth of 5ft sloping to the shallowest portion at 2ft.
Once you’ve had your fill of fresh air and nature, you can then get your belly filled at their very own kitchen: North Peak Café. You can get hot coffee, warm meals, and cool refreshments in an alfresco dining area while looking over rolling hills and blankets of trees.
Highland Mango Ecofarm is a restful getaway that isn’t very far from the city, perfect for day trips and days off!
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Open hours:
- Mondays to Saturdays: 10AM to 6PM
- Sundays: 7AM to 6PM
- Entrance fees:
- ₱50 for adults
- ₱25 for children below 8 years old and senior citizens.
- Pool fees:
- ₱150 for adults
- ₱75 for children below 8 years old and senior citizens.
- Kubo Day Use:
- Monday to Thursday: ₱250
- Friday to Sunday: ₱350
- Cabin Day Use:
- ₱800, good for 2 persons from 2PM to 6PM
- Duplex (Ground Floor only) Day Use:
- ₱2,000: good for 4 hours
- ₱500 for every additional hour
- Kubo and Cabin slots are limited due to social distancing, so Highland Mango Ecofarm recommends making online reservations first.
- Outside food is not allowed, and corkage fees are in effect.
- Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/highlandmangoecofarm/
- Contact number: 0956-223-7855
- Email address: [email protected]
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/highlandmangoecofarm/
- Read more about North Peak Café here: https://sugbo.ph/2021/north-peak-cafe/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Purok Yellowbell, Brgy. Panoypoy, Consolacion, Cebu – 1 to 1.5 hours from Cebu City.
BY COMMUTE: Take a jeepney with route number 62B heading to Pit-os and alight at Flying V Gasoline Station, which is the last stop for this route. From there, you can hire a habal-habal driver to take you to Highland Mango Ecofarm. Fare is ₱100 to ₱150 per person.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Highland Mango Ecofarm” in Consolacion. Spacious parking is available.