The city of Naga is surely a place full of wonders and tourist spots. With many beaches, food parks and the famous Boardwalk, the city is almost complete in terms of “laaganan” spots. And for those who want an affordable beach trip, Guanzon Beach Resort is the perfect place for you.
Located in Langtad, Naga City, Guanzon Beach Resort is a beach resort that is popular among the locals not just in the city but maybe in entire Cebu due to its convenient location. The place is always frequented by family and friends for group get-togethers.
With affordable yet quality rooms, relaxing while being near the beach is possible. Staying with friends and family here for a quick beach weekend trip is surely a good idea. Team buildings are also a good idea here in Guanzon as they offer wide spaces for various company activities intended to promote camaraderie, not to mention the natural ambience of being near a beach is a plus.
Camping is also possible within the premises as tents can be set up. Staying overnight with friends and family while inside the tent, stargazing and gossiping is always a great idea for bonding.
One great thing in Guanzon Beach Resort is that they don’t charge corkage fees for food and drinks. Not only their rooms and cottages are affordable, but no corkage means guests can save a lot if they opt to bring their own food, which is most of the time the preference for most people.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Adults – P20.00 (above 4 ft.)
- Kids – FREE (below 4 ft.)
- Standard Air-Con Room – P1,000 for Day Use and P1,200 for Night Use
- Suite Room – P1,500 for Day Use and P1,800 for Night Use
- Beach House – P1,800 for Day Use and P2,500 for Night Use
- Camp Room – P850 Day Use and P950 for Night Use
- Tables – P500 for both Day and Night Use
- Payag – P700 for Day Use and P800 for Night Use
- Cottage – P1000 for both Day Use and Night Use
- Contact Number: +63 943 292 4997
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Guanzon-Beach-346659332875255/
- Email Address: [email protected]
HOW TO GET THERE:
Exact Location: Langtad, Naga City, Southern Cebu — approx. 1.5 – 2 hours away from Cebu City.
BY BUS: Go to Cebu South Bus Terminal and ride a bus bound to Carcar City. Inform the driver or the conductor that you will be stopping at Guanzon Beach Resort in Langtad. The beach resort is just 4 kilometers away from Naga Boardwalk, which is one of the more known spots in the city.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Guanzon Beach Resort” in Langtad, Naga City.