Cebu City is growing and the metro is starting to be filled with the bustle of people and cars. With the metro starting to become filled with hectic schedules and rush hours, there are still places nestled on the outskirts of Cebu that are easily accessible for quick getaways and vacations.
Gravhizfarm Secret Garden is a haven of peace and relaxation that offers a private space disconnected from the hustle and bustle of the city and provides the tranquility that every person desires. The garden combines the serenity of nature with the quietness of Naga’s distant municipality. Various trees and other flora dot the gardens and fill them with vibrant life which complements the verdant views of the low-rolling terrains and mountains in the background.
On the slopes just adjacent to the secret garden are rows of palm trees that grow up to the highest slope which gives guests a really pleasing view just outside the house. Outside is also a pool with the same scenic views of nature and a deeply refreshing water that guests could enjoy during hot afternoons. Tables and chairs are arranged neatly on the vast lawn that creates a romantic setting for dates, intimate moments, or just a simple barkada get-together.
There are enough trees that surround this secret garden to make it hidden and secluded from the city but it also contains comfortable facilities to keep the guests warm and safe while still letting them enjoy basking in the refreshing atmosphere.
The main structure which is located at the center of the property is a house with no walls or doors and is instead surrounded by the pleasant green of nature just outside of it. It has tiled floors and a slightly modern interior inside. It also has varnished wood posts and rustic wooden railings on the perimeter of the house which serves as the walls of the building.
It also contains furniture and appliances which can be found in a regular home that provides everything the guests need for a comfortable stay. At the second floor is a bedroom/attic with rows of beds which could accommodate more than one family. The main room is still open air and gives guests cool, relaxing nights and experience nightlife in nature.
Gravhizfarm Secret Garden offers a natural retreat just a few hours away from bustling metro making it easily accessible to both locals and tourists alike.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Exclusive Booking: P10,000, good for 15 persons
- Excess Rate: P200 per person up to 25 persons max
- Reservation Fee: P2000, returned upon check-out if no damage
FACILITIES AND AMENITIES:
- Swimming Pools
- Entertainment Area (w/ Videoke)
- Campfire Ground/ Camping Ground
- Kitchen Area with cooking utensils
- Grilling Area
NOTE: No walk-ins allowed. Make reservations ahead of time.
- Corkage fee: None
- Contact No.: 0927-302-6995
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/gravhizfarm/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/gravhiz_farm/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Soton, Brgy. Pangdan, Naga City, Cebu — approx. 1-2 hours away from Cebu City.
- From Colon Street, ride a jeepney with routes 09C/F, or 10F/H and drop off at Jollibee Bulacao or Pardo Church (P8 fare). From there, take another jeepney with route 44 to reach to Naga Plaza (P15 fare). There are also some jeepneys from/near CIT University in N. Bacalso that you can ride going to Naga.
- Upon arriving in Naga, ride another jeepney that will pass by the Naga – Uling Rd. Ask the driver to drop you off at Pangdan Barangay Hall. From there, you may ask the locals for directions going to Gravhizfarm Secret Garden.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Pangdan Barangay Hall” in the City of Naga. Ask for directions from the locals going to the garden or message the Facebook Page of the owners prior to traveling to Naga. Parking space is available about 300-400 meters from the place.