The line, stress, and inconvenience of any government service-related needs might be right on top of the things we all dread doing.
The thing is, we dThe thing is, we do need to do them as functioning adults of the society. And even though we have to visit these places, it doesn’t need to be as inconvenient as we expect it to be. Especially when you can opt to go to visit their service centers in malls where you can get some shopping on the side in the most comfortable and safest way.
Ease your worries though as you can now process applications with these government services just by visiting SM Seaside City Cebu.
It’s more than a win-win situation for mall-goers as all these processing and transactions are available in one location so you won’t have to worry about a commute nightmare.
You can be rest assured that safety protocols are always being implemented in government offices / satellite sites, on top of the intensive sanitation and safety guidelines across the lifestyle mall.
Here are the following Government Agencies available at SM Seaside:
1. PhilSys National ID
The ID that got everyone clamoring to register is now very accessible since almost everyone is done with registration. It will serve as a valid ID to simplify public and private transactions, enrollment in schools and even in opening a bank account. Registering for your National ID will only take you about a few minutes tops especially on a weekday. You can just pop in here and proceed to your other errands inside the mall.
Step by Step National ID
- Register online: https://register.philsys.gov.ph and encode all necessary personal information needed.
- Proceed to the registration center for biometric information on your scheduled appointment.
- Wait for your National ID to be delivered at the comfort of your home.
Note: Make sure to bring with you a valid ID, a pen, your appointment slip/appointment reference number and of course your face mask, face shield and sanitizers.
- Opening hours: 9am-6pm (Mon-Sat)
- Location: Lower Ground Floor, City Wing
- Contact Information: [email protected] or hotline 1388
- Full details: https://sugbo.ph/2021/guide-national-id/
Getting vaccinated is a choice but there are a lot of perks to vaccinated people you really don’t want to miss out on. Vaccinations done in the mall are even better as you won’t be worrying about the heat, your safety and means of transportation especially on unfamiliar vaccination sites.
Step by Step Vaccination
- Register online: https://vims.cebucity.gov.ph/page/register and encode all personal information needed.
- Wait for confirmation text/message for time and place of your vaccination.
- Visit vaccination site on scheduled vaccination appointment
- Fill up documents and get vaccinated.
Make sure to bring with you a valid ID, a pen, your appointment confirmation text and of course your face mask, face shield and sanitizer.
- Opening hours: 8am-4pm (Mon-Fri)
- Location: Lower Ground Floor, Cube Wing
3. Voter’s Registration
Exercise your right to vote and register now. We are responsible for our future leaders as much as everyone else. Application forms are available at their website as well as in mall booths.
Step by Step Registration
- Check eligibility requirements.
- Book an appointment.
- Fill out and print necessary forms online through https://irehistro.comelec.gov.ph/cef1 and photocopy your valid ID.
- Visit the SM Seaside registration site on the scheduled dates per district.
Make sure to bring with you a government-issued ID, a pen, printed registration form and of course, always follow the safety protocols of the mall.
- Opening hours: 9am-7pm
- Sept 16 & 17, 2021 (North & South District)
- Sept 20-24, 2021 (South District Only)
- Location: Lower Ground Floor, Seaview Wing
- Website: https://comelec.gov.ph/ and https://irehistro.comelec.gov.ph/cef1
- Voter’s Registration Reminders: https://b.link/VotersRegistrationReminders
4. LTO Cebu City Mega Licensing Center
May it be a student permit issuance, driver’s license & renewal or a motor vehicle registration, a visit to the LTO is a regular occurrence. Which is why you should plan it ahead so you can make the most of your visit. As long as you have complete requirements then your transactions will probably be swift. Everything you might need is in the mall itself so you won’t have to worry if you want to have a quick dash.
Step by Step LTO Services
- Complete documentary requirements for specific transactions.
- Proceed to Public Assistance and Complaint Desk (PACD) for checking of requirements
- Observe sanitary and health protocols in the office.
Make sure to bring with you a government-issued ID, a pen, printed registration form and of course, always follow the safety protocols of the establishment.
- Opening hours: 9:30am-6:30pm (Mon-Sat)
- Location: Lower Ground Floor- Arcade
- Website: https://vims.cebucity.gov.ph/page/register
- Contact #: 09985916351
With the pandemic going on, our transactions are being slowly transitioned to as much as possible, a contactless process. We should do our part and finish what can be done online for a swift and easy transaction.
HOW TO GET TO SM SEASIDE?
Exact Location: SM Seaside City Cebu in South Road Properties (SRP), Cebu City.
BY MYBUS: You can take a FREE MyBus ride from/to BDO Fuente Osmena from 8:20am to 10:00pm. You can also ride any MyBus from SM City Cebu, Talisay, Mandaue City, Parkmall and any Cibus to get to and from SM Seaside city Cebu Drop-off point is at the City Wing Entrance.
BY CAR/TAXI: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “SM Seaside City Cebu”. Parking space is free.
BY GRAB: Get P50 OFF on your Grabcar rides to SM Seaside and use the promo code SMSEASIDE50 on your booking.