Camping is a fun activity to do with your friends and family; going to a place surrounded by nature sounds like a fun adventure to have!
However, some do not like the annoyances that camping offers. If you are not prepared or if the area is not that good, you can get mosquito bites, your tent might get hot and sweaty, etc.
Thankfully, EVO Nature Camp can give you an upgraded version of the activity, called “glamping”! Glamping is short for glamourous camping, and it really is glamourous because of the luxuries offered. The tent they offer has air conditioning, a comfy bed, comfy slippers, sofas, and more.
Food is not a problem because they have a grill house that serves tasty dishes to fill up your tummy. They have all sorts of food and drink to freshen you up for the day. When you dine there, you must try out these meals:
- Hungarian Sausage & Spamsilog for Breakfast
- Gambas Pimiento for Appetizer
- Mixed Seafood BBQ Set
- Classic Lechon Kawali
- Sizzling Bulalo
- Spaghetti Carbonara
- Mango Shake
The area is beautiful because of the vibrant colors of the 40,000+ flowers, and you will never run out of things to do. There are other activities to try out as well such as board games, trekking, obstacle courses, and more. Even though the site itself is gorgeous on its own, you can truly enjoy the feel of nature when you go trekking.
Note though that since, as of time of writing, Cebu is still suffering from the pandemic. So, if you plan on going here, be sure to contact them first and inquire about the place.
Rates & Other Information
Glamping tents are fully air-conditioned and furnished like hotel rooms.
- GLAMPING DELUXE W/ AIRCON:
- Weekdays: P4,000 per night
- Weekends: P5,000 per night
- Good for 4 persons w/ FREE BREAKFAST & guest toiletries.
- GLAMPING STANDARD:
- Weekdays: P2,500 per night
- Weekends: P3,000 per night
- Good for 4 persons. No free breakfast. With toiletries.
Day use rate is 50% off
- P300 per head (Camping Fee)
For those without tents, tents w/ mattresses are available for rent as follows:
- P300 (good for 2)
- P500 (good for 4)
- P700 (good for 6)
- No beddings. Please bring your own
- P2,500 (good for 1-5 pax)
- P500 for every excess pax
- With guide & Safety Equipment
- Entrance fee: P55 per head (with Environmental Fee); FREE for kids 5 years old and below
- Includes free use of Board Games: sungka, chessboard, jenga, snake and ladder, etc.
- Use of Gazebo: P100 per hour (includes use of hammocks)
- Own tent: P300 per head
- Tent rental: P300 (for 2 pax); P500 (for 4pax); P700 (for 6pax) — rental comes with inflatable beds
- Note: Bring your own beddings
- Corkage fee: applies for food brought
- Opening hours: 7AM to 8PM daily for day use
- Contact numbers: 0910 818 3651/ 09954283762/ 09164440633
- Email address: [email protected]
- Social: https://www.facebook.com/evonaturecamp/
How to get there?
Exact location: Brgy. Gaas, Balamban, Cebu – few meters before Adventure Cafe; approx. 1 hour drive away from JY Square Mall or Marco Polo via the scenic Transcentral Highway.
BY VAN: From the Ayala Center Terminal, take a v-hire going to Balamban via Transcentral highway route. Fare is ₱120 per person (one-way). Inform the driver to drop you off at EVO Nature Camp in Brgy. Gaas.
BY CAR: Parking space available. Just search for “EVO Nature Camp” in Gaas Balamban via Waze or Google Maps.
RENT A CAR / TOUR: Avail an Uphill Cebu Package Tour (9 Destinations in 1 Day) for only P999 at SquadPH Tours and Travels.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.