Oslob recently became one of the top destinations in the province of Cebu due to the gentle giant whale sharks as one of the main attractions in this town located off the southern part of the province.
For those planning for a future trip to Oslob, there is a very popular resort in this town recommended by both locals and tourists alike.
Ging Ging Hotel and Resort in Oslob of southern Cebu has 3 main features that makes it stand out:
They have a pool inside their premises that serves as the resort’s center of attraction.
You can also opt for a saltwater and sand experience because the beach is just a few steps away.
After a day of swimming, you can have a feast on their restaurant located just beside the pool. From the restaurant, there is also a narrow concrete pathway that extends into the seawater with a concrete cottage at the end, perfect for some me-time and to breathe in the salty sea breeze.
Ging-Ging Hotel and Resort is very accessible. It’s located just along the highway so locating it is not a problem. It’s also only 20-30 minutes from the jump off point for the famous whale shark viewing and Sumilon Island tours. Indeed, this resort will give you access to almost all the popular spots in Oslob.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- P100 per person (inclusive of cottage or table and swimming pool use)
- Free (0-3 years old)
- Tourist: P1,500 per night (2 persons)
- Queen Suite with pool view: P2,000 per night (2 persons)
- Deluxe: P2,600 per night (4 persons)
- Superior Deluxe: P3,200 per night (4 persons)
- Deluxe Premium: P3,000 per night (4 persons)
- Deluxe Family Suite: P4,500 per night (6 persons)
- Kabarkada: P4,400 per night (8 persons)
All room reservations include a free breakfast.
- Online booking
- Contact numbers: (032) 481-8717 or 0933-674-3311
- E-mail address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Ging-Ging-Hotel-and-Resort-100435408494611/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Looc, Oslob, Southern Cebu — approx. 4 hours away from Cebu City.
By bus: From Cebu City, head on to the South Bus Terminal and ride a bus bound for Oslob.Travel time is 3.5 to 4 hours. The resort is just along the highway and is located on the left side (if coming from Cebu City), just a few minutes before reaching Oslob town proper.
By private car: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Ging-Ging Hotel and Resort” in Oslob. Parking space is available.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.