It’s a dream for many to spend getaways on a fancy house near the shore in the middle of nowhere.
Eve’s Beach Front Home and Garden Resort is the closest anyone can get with their 2-storey beach house that’s nestled in the thicket of trees in Tuburan.
The entirety of the beach house is surrounded by trees except for the beachfront. Despite the copious amounts of plants and trees, the surroundings of the beach house is not really jungle-like because there are caretakers who maintain the place.
There are a couple of tables and chairs right by the garden outside that would surely be appreciated by nature lovers. There are also hammocks at the back for quieter moments and just appreciating the tranquility of nature.
The beach house is at the tip of the beach but the guests have access to the entire length of the shore without worrying about their privacy. The beach is lined with a perfect balance of sand and trees with tropical trees visible in the entire shore.
The beachfront is even spacious enough should guests decide to have a lovely night under the sky through camping but for other nights, the rooms are well-equipped to provide basic comfort to everybody.
The beach house is composed of the front yard where the garden is, the backyard, the veranda, the beachfront, and the function hall. From these alone, anyone could assume just how big the place is already. Inside are also basic areas of a house such as the dining area, kitchen, living room, and a lounge area.
There are also multiple rooms that are also spacious and can accommodate a good number of people. The balcony has a great view of the sea and is a great place to take a picture with the scenic background.
Eve’s Beach Front Home and Garden Resort is complete with everything that a basic house needs, maybe even more, so guests don’t have to worry about their comfort. Guests would definitely have a great time spending an exclusive vacation in this house far away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
DAY USE (Beach access):
- Adults: P50 per head
- Kids: P25 per head
- Gumamela: P2,000 per night, good for 4 persons
- Sunflower: P3,000 per night, good for 6 persons
- Orchid: P1,500 per night, good for 2 persons
- Santan: P2,000 per night, good for 4 persons
- Mango: P1,500 per night, good for 6 persons
- Peach: P1,500 per night, good for 6 persons
- Orange: P1,500 per night, good for 6 persons
- Apricot: P1,500 per night, good for 6 persons
- Sunkist: P1,500 per night, good for 6 persons
- Extra Beddings: P250 per night
- Extra Person: P200/head per night
- Kitchen Use: P500 per day
- Entrance Fee: P50 per head
- Overnight Fee: P100 per head
- Tent Fee: P250 per own tent
- Tent Fee for succeeding days: P75 per day
- Package 1: P12,000, good for 20 persons, White House Only
- Package 2: P25,000, good for40 persons, Whole Resort
- Excess Charge: P200/head per night
- Check-in Time: 10:00 AM / Check-out Time: 12:00 NN
- Corkage: P50 per bottle of alcoholic beverage
- Contact numbers: 0943-076-7769
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/evesbeachfront/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Sitio Panas, Brgy. Daang Lungsod, Tuburan, Northernwestern Cebu — 2 hours away from Cebu City.
There are three (3) routes to get there:
1. RECOMMENDED: Transcentral Highway (via Busay/Balamban)
– If you are renting a private van or using your own vehicle, take this route. You can then navigate using Waze or Google Maps, just search for “Eve’s Beachfront Homes and Garden Resort”.
– Take a V-hire from the Ayala terminal going to Tuburan. Fare is ₱140/head (one-way). Then ride a tricycle from the Tuburan town proper to Eve’s Beachfront Resort for ₱10/head.
2. Via Toledo
– You can ride a bus from the South Bus Terminal going to Toledo/Tuburan. Fare is around ₱100/head. Travel time is approximately 3-4 hours from the terminal. This is only ideal if you come from Minglanilla/Naga/Toledo.
3. Via Tabuelan
– There’s also a bus from the North Bus Terminal going to Tuburan via Lugo/Sogod. Fare is around ₱100/head. Travel time is approximately 3-4 hours from the terminal.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Eve’s Beachfront Homes and Garden Resort” in Tuburan. Parking space is available upon arrival.