One of the biggest reasons that people look towards the tropics for vacation is because of the native designs and rustic atmospheres that deviate greatly from the usual hectic schedules and blinding city lights.
Ermi Beach Resort provides exactly what the mind and body needs for a relaxing getaway. With the majority of its facilities highlighting the scenic views of the ocean, the mind would surely be able to be at peace with the mesmerizing picture of the ocean paired with the lulling sounds of the crashing waves.
The front of the resort has a pleasant view of Bohol, Negros, Siquijor and the other neighboring islands which can be enjoyed while taking a dip in their pool that overlooks the ocean.
Surrounding the pool are large nipa hut cottages that provide a space to relax with other people. When the weather is good and the sun is high up in the sky, the water creates a beautiful gradient of turquoise and deep blue which is a treat for the eyes.
If lazing around doesn’t really sound too appealing to the guest then they can spend some time having fun by the bar playing billiards with strangers or order a hefty meal from the open-air restaurant.
Even the rooms have a clear view of the ocean from the inside plus it also has a small porch which is perfect for meditating or simply just appreciating the serenity of the ocean. The rooms have a variety of designs, both modern and traditional, to suit the taste of every guest.
The layered brick design of the standard room is an uncommon yet bold design but is clean and still does the job of creating a relaxing space. The room is fully equipped with a bed at the center and a television across it, a comfort room with a hot & cold shower, toilet, and sink, and most importantly, air conditioning.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
FACILITIES AND OTHER SERVICES:
- Swimming pool
- Wine Bar
- Whale Shark Watching
- Island Tours
- Island Water Sports Activities
- Standard Room (Double): ₱1,750 per night, good for 2 persons
- Standard Room (Triple): ₱2,300 per night, good for 2-3 persons
- Standard Room (Quad): ₱2,800 per night, good for 4 persons
- Deluxe Room (Double): ₱2,200 per night, good for 2 persons
- Deluxe Room (for 5): ₱4,000 per night, good for 5 persons
- Deluxe Room (for 7): ₱4,700 per night, good for 7 persons
- Additional Persons: P200/ person per night
- Additional Beds: P200 per bed
- Check-in Time: 2:00PM / Check-out Time: 12:00 NN
- Corkage fee: None
- Contact numbers: 0925-864-5924
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/ERMI-BEACH-Resort-957216004367454/
- Online booking: http://ermi-beach-resort.com/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Gawi, Oslob – just a short distance from the boundary of Oslob and Boljoon; approx. 3.5 hours away from Cebu City.
BY BUS: Find your way to the Cebu South Bus Terminal. From there, take a bus bound for Bato-Oslob. Ermi Beach Resort can easily be spotted from the highway with a sign to indicate its location. Ask the driver to take you to the destination and keep your eyes peeled for the beach resort.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Ermi Beach Resort” in Oslob. Parking space is available upon arrival.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.