On February 9, 2021, Cebu Governor Gwendolyn Garcia signed the Executive Order (EO) No. 9 granting the ease of restrictions for the Authorized Persons Outside of Residence (APOR).
This new order will allow the APORs an unimpeded travel to the towns and cities in Cebu province without a mandatory quarantine and swab testing. This grant is given if you could present the following:
- An identification documents
- An authority to travel signed by their agency official
- Given that you will follow health protocols.
On the other hand, Non-APORs will only be required to:
- Present a medical certificate.
However, both APORs and non-APORs will have to:
- Pass symptoms checking and screening before arrival.
The EO No. 9 mandates all local government units of the Province of Cebu to follow the aforementioned and are required to coordinate with the Office of the Governor should they issue additional regulations on the entry of persons into their towns and cities.
Here’s the complete copy of the Executive Order No. 9: