Anyone up for a homey resort in Daanbantayan?
True to its name, De Payag Inland Resort in Daanbantayan is a gem in the northern tip of Cebu Island. Its native-inspired theme makes it an ideal place for someone who wants to experience a laidback escapade.
This homey experience doesn’t fall short of excitement and fun as what other grand resorts and beaches can offer. The resort gives you a day of refreshment and good vibes while still ensuring your safety. It strictly enforces social distancing protocols so everyone can maximize their day creating post-quarantine memories.
Complete with amenities that can bolster your breather to the next level, it features adult swimming pool with Jacuzzi and pools for your kids. The sight of the water is very inviting you’ll find yourself swimming to your heart’s content a few moments later.
Kids and adults alike will enjoy their mini zoo too. If you’re a nature enthusiast, you will absolutely love to laze around their landscaped garden that is built to perfection.
Their wide green grass activity also fits to your teambuilding activities. De Payag Inland Resort offers exclusive rentals to give you and your team a good time to bond with each other now that work from home is part of the new normal. There’s always a difference being physically with another compared to just staying connected virtually.
While it’s true that many resorts and destinations have already opened their doors to tourists, we should continue to be committed in following minimum health protocols. As has been always reiterated, a lax community restriction did not eliminate the virus. So yes, travel with caution.
- Walk-ins are not allowed. Pre-booking shall be done before your arrival as the resort is only accommodating 50% of its regular capacity.
- Monday is scheduled for disinfection and maintenance.
- Guests are advised to follow 2 meters social distancing and to regularly sanitize hands. Upon arrival, you will be subjected to footbath and temperature check. Also, wear your face masks.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Entrance fee: P100 (Adult); P75 (Child 5 y/o and below)
- Opening hours: 8AM – 5PM (Tuesday – Sunday)
- Good for 2 pax: P200
- Good for 10 pax: P300
- Good for 11-15 pax: P500
- Package A: P5,000
- Entrance of up to 30 people
- Use of Pool
- Use of Cottage
- Package B: P8,000
- Entrance of up to 60 people
- Use of Pool
- Use of All Cottage
- Use of Parachute Tent
- Corkage fee: None
- Contact numbers: +63917 6624 298
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/DePayag
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Tapilon, Daanbantayan, Northern Cebu – beside St. Michael Archangel Church – Tapilon — approx. 4 hours away from the city.
BY BUS: Head to Cebu North Bus Terminal and ride on a bus going to Daanbantayan. Let the driver/bus conductor know that you’re alighting De Payag Inland Resort. The place is just along the highway.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “De Payag Inland Resort” in Tapilon, Daanbantayan. Parking space is available.