They say a bad day doesn’t mean a bad life hence, we just need to let go and move on.
To a hearty meal, perhaps? To an ice cream parlor? To the spa? Or how about to a place in Asturias, Cebu where self-rejuvenation is guaranteed?
Consuelo’s Beach and Cocktail Bar in Poblacion, Asturias is the destination for those who are trying to detach themselves from a stressful week. You’ll be greeted with the breezy vibes and the relaxing sound of the waves.
The place has enough amenities that will make your stay worthwhile. Its hammocks and tables are strategically positioned so you’ll have the best view and the best spot where you can have a good quality time with your friends. From time to time, they host live acoustic band sessions to entertain their guests.
The trees also add up to the cool and welcoming ambience of Consuelo’s Beach and Cocktail Bar. The canopies serve as a natural shade for its guests.
Overnight camping is allowed. You can spend the entire night talking about almost anything under the moon and the stars. You can rent tents, but you can also bring your own camping essentials.
They have food choices too if you want to take your ‘destressing’ to its peak. You can binge-eat on their fries, pasta, and other tasty meals. There are also milk teas, fruit shakes, and ice cream float options to choose from.
The place caters a wide range of guests – couples, groups of friends, families. Indeed, the place is going to make you forget the worries you left in the city. With the vibrant atmosphere, you will surely come back for a second dose of a stress-free weekend.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- No walk-in guests. Early reservation is highly recommended in order to control the number of guests since only 70% capacity is allowed as of this time.
- Upon reservation, please indicate the time of arrival so that they can easily monitor the number of guests per day.
- If you are visiting with your friends/family, they only limit 15 persons/group.
- You are only allowed to stay for a maximum of 3 hours (especially weekends). Please be guided with the time schedules:
- 8AM – 11AM
- 12PM – 3PM
- 4PM – 7PM
- No face mask, no entry. Observe social distancing.
- Clean as you go.
- Entrance fee: P25/head
- Opening hours: 8AM – 8:30PM
- Overnight hours: 4PM – 8AM
- Entrance fee: P50/head
- Overnight hours: 4PM – 8AM
- Good for 10-15 pax: P375 (inclusive of nachos and fries)
- Good for 10 pax: P300 (inclusive of 4 bottles of Tiger Crystal Light)
- Good for 4-5 pax: P200 (inclusive of 2 bottles of Tiger Crystal Light and fries)
- Good for 2-3 pax: P100 (inclusive of fries)
- Tent Rental: P200/P300
- If you bring your own tent, P150/tent installed
- Hammock: Free of charge IF you purchase for a minimum of P700 from their bar
- Contact numbers: 09185651755 / 09168673491
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/indaysoylo/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Burgos St., Poblacion, Asturias, Cebu
BY VHIRE (via Transcentral Highway): Take a V-hire from the Ayala terminal and let the driver know you’re dropping off at Asturias Central Elementary School. From there, ride a habal-habal (motorbike) going to Consuelo’s Beach and Cocktail Bar.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Consuelo’s Beach and Cocktail Bar” in Poblacion, Asturias. Parking space is available.
Is it good here?