On Saturday night, the Department of Health Central Visayas (DOH-7) released its official, consolidated data of the COVID-19 cases in the region as of September 11, 2021.
Today, the whole island of Cebu — Cebu City, Lapu-Lapu City, Mandaue City, and the Cebu Province — recorded 247 new confirmed COVID-19 cases, 547 new recoveries, and 8 new deaths. This brings Cebu’s total confirmed cases to 97,005, while the active cases increased to 9,511 (from 9,820).
– Total confirmed: 39,235 (+78 new)
– Total recoveries: 34,855 (+205 new)
– Total deaths: 1,222 (+1 new)
– Active cases: 3,158
– Total confirmed: 12,728 (+57 new)
– Total recoveries: 11,066 (+0 new)
– Total deaths: 324 (+1 new)
– Active cases: 1,338
– Total confirmed: 11,436 (+15 new)
– Total recoveries: 9,956 (+136 new)
– Total deaths: 344 (+0 new)
– Active cases: 1,136
– Total confirmed: 33,606 (+97 new)
– Total recoveries: 27,853 (+206 new)
– Total deaths: 1,874 (+6 new)
– Active cases: 3,879
Summary of COVID-19 cases in Cebu:
- Total Active Cases in Cebu: 9,511 (from 9,820)
- Total Confirmed Cases in Cebu: 97,005 (+247 new)
- Total Recoveries in Cebu: 83,730 (+547 new)
- Total Deaths in Cebu: 3,764 (+8 new*)
A total of 3,129 laboratory results were released for today.
NOTES from DOH-7:
- *As per DOH-7, the additional deaths in the report are not due to the overnight spike in deaths but due to more accurate data collection and validating efforts. Not all of those deaths occurred today but occurred more than a week ago.
- Reports maybe subject to change as these claims undergo thorough validation by the local healthcare offices and health personnel.
DOH-7 Full Report (Central Visayas):
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.