On Tuesday night, the Department of Health Central Visayas (DOH-7) released its official, consolidated data of the COVID-19 cases in the region as of March 30, 2021.
Today, the whole island of Cebu — Cebu City, Lapu-Lapu City, Mandaue City, and the Cebu Province — recorded 162 new confirmed COVID-19 cases, 341 new recoveries, and 16 new deaths. This brings Cebu’s total confirmed cases to 45,686, while the active cases decreased to 5,203 (from 5,393).
Breakdown of cases:
– Total confirmed: 21,476 (+61 new)
– Total recoveries: 18,973 (+137 new)
– Total deaths: 809 (+3 new)
– Active cases: 1,694
– Total confirmed: 5,547 (+10 new)
– Total recoveries: 4,362 (+96 new)
– Total deaths: 136 (+3 new)
– Active cases: 1,049
– Total confirmed: 5,648 (+33 new)
– Total recoveries: 4,539 (+73 new)
– Total deaths: 202 (+2 new)
– Active cases: 907
– Total confirmed: 13,015 (+58 new)
– Total recoveries: 10,894 (+35 new)
– Total deaths: 568 (+8 new)
– Active cases: 1,553
Summary of COVID-19 cases in Cebu:
- Total Active Cases in Cebu: 5,203
- Total Confirmed Cases in Cebu: 45,686 (+162 new)
- Total Recoveries in Cebu: 38,768 (+341 new)
- Total Deaths in Cebu: 1,715 (+16 new*)
A total of 1,953 laboratory results were released for today.
NOTES from DOH-7:
- *As per DOH-7, the additional deaths in the report are not due to the overnight spike in deaths but due to more accurate data collection and validating efforts. Not all of those deaths occurred today but occurred more than a week ago.
- Reports maybe subject to change as these claims undergo thorough validation by the local healthcare offices and health personnel.
DOH-7 Full Report (Central Visayas):
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.