Finding a good place to stay in Oslob can be a challenge especially that the famous whale shark watching in this town has always been swarmed by many tourists, local or foreign.
Worry not, for Brumini Resorts in Brgy. Tan-awan, Oslob proudly welcomes everyone with a relaxing treat of their amenities and an easy access to the whale shark watching briefing area. It takes a 2-minute shuttle ride for one to reach the briefing spot from the resort. Not just the whale shark watching, other must-see destinations in Oslob are also very accessible from here.
The resort attracts a lot of travelers every year. It offers many facilities to enrich your stay in Oslob including air-conditioned and non-air-conditioned rooms, hot and cold shower, cabled TV, private verandas and free use of pools. There is also free WiFi access in selected rooms.
Even if the place is near the must-visit spots in town, guests can still enjoy the serenity of the resort. The pebbled walkways and the tall palm trees complement well to the total ambience of the place, creating a calming tropical mood.
Brumini Resort also features a restaurant where luscious dishes are served. There’s also an outdoor swimming pool for those who want a cold dip. Their bar and garden are available for their guests who wish to chill and relax. A continental breakfast is available daily at Brumini Resorts.
If you want a hassle-free whale shark watching, they can arrange one for you. You can also rent a boat going to Sumilon Island – another nearby attraction that boasts pure white sandbars and crystal-clear waters. Other must-visit spots in town include the Tumalog Falls, Oslob Cuartel, and Our Lady of Immaculate Concepcion Church.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Standard Room: P2,300 (good for 2 persons)
- AC Room, with Cabled TV, Bathroom, Private Veranda, Free breakfast and use of pool
- Extra Person Rate: P350/person
- Junior Deluxe Room: P2,800 (good for 2 persons)
- AC Room, with Cabled TV, Bathroom, Private Veranda, Hot and Cold Shower, Free breakfast and use of pool
- Extra Person Rate: P450/person
- Deluxe Room
- P3,000 good for 2 persons: 2 single sized bed
- P3,000 good for 2 persons: 1 queen sized bed
- P3,500 good for 3 persons: 1 queen sized bed and 1 single sized bed
- P3,800 good for 4 persons: 1 queen sized bed and 1 double deck
- Extra person rate – P450/person
- Function Hall: P3,000 (first 2 hours); P1,000/hr (succeeding hours)
- Corkage fee: N/A
- Contact numbers: 032 514 6623 / 0925 727 6464 / 0923 102 0629
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://web.facebook.com/bruminiresort/?ref=page_internal
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Brgy. Tan-awan, Oslob, Southern Cebu — approx. 4 hours away from the city.
BY BUS: From the South Bus Terminal (near Emall), ride a Ceres bus going to “Bato-Oslob”. Bus fare is ~₱155 /head (one-way). Inform the driver to drop you off at Brumini Beds – few meters away from the main Whale Shark activity site in Oslob.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Brumini Resorts” in Oslob. Parking space is available.