Do you want to take a temporary break from Cebu City’s hustle and bustle? You don’t need to travel for hours just to escape the loud city life. A lot of resorts located near Cebu City can offer a quiet and temporary escape.
Bigblue Waters Resort is one of the popular spots in the neighbouring town of Liloan. True to its name, most parts of the resort are painted blue, exuding a deep ocean vibe. It has an enormous swimming pool as its main attraction where visitors can come for a day or overnight swim. They also have a separate pool for kids.
Overnight accommodations are also available in the resort. For sure, one of the instagrammable spots in the resort are their Hobbit Huts which can house 2 persons overnight. These native and unique-looking accommodations are air-conditioned and made out of native materials.
BigBlue Waters Resort also accept large events such as weddings and birthday parties. For those planning to hold such events in the resort, they also have catering and decorating services that you can avail to ensure a smooth and successful event.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION:
- Day use:
- Adults: P150
- Children: P100
- Overnight swimming: P500 per person (minimum of 25 persons)
Tables and chairs rental: P350 (good for 4 persons and additional P15 for extra chair)
- Air-conditioned Hobbit Huts: P2,000 (2 persons and inclusive of breakfast and pool use)
- Non Air-conditioned group accommodations: P1,500
- Check in: 12 noon
- Check out: 10 AM
- 9AM – 1PM: Morning guests
- 2PM – 6PM: Afternoon guests
- 8PM – 12MN, 9PM – 1AM, 10PM – 2AM, 11PM – 3AM – Overnight swimming hours
- Note: These are their current operating hours due to the MGCQ restrictions.
- Function hall rental: P8,000 to P35,000
- Catering service available at P250 per head (minimum of 25 persons)
- Decoration services also available.
- Corkage fee: P200 for whole lechon and P20 per bottle on drinks
- Grilling charges: P50 per kilogram
- Contact number: 0921-661-1219
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/north.hub88/
- E-mail address: [email protected]
- Website: https://bigblue-waters-resort.business.site
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Barangay Tayud, Liloan, Cebu — approx. 1 hour away from Cebu City.
BY JEEP: You can ride a jeep bound for Liloan at SM City Cebu. Ask the driver to drop you off at Bung-aw Yati corner, opposite the San Vicente Road. From there, you can ride a tricyle going to BigBlue Waters Resort.
BY PRIVATE CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “BigBlue Waters Resort” in Liloan. Parking space is available.