Never let its silence fool you because just like the rest of the towns down south of Cebu, Argao stuns tourists too.
If you’re up for some tropical vibes over the weekend without hurting anyone’s pockets, Bamboo Paradise Beach Resort in Argao, Cebu is the perfect spot to consider. It’s a small and relaxing resort along the highways of this town, providing basic amenities for a quick break from the hectic metro lifestyle.
Argao doesn’t fall short in mystifying its guests with its country feels, making the place a top choice for a chill Saturday. Bamboo Paradise Beach Resort can prove that. It greets its guests with homey accommodation and a ton of fresh, sea-salty air coming from the open seas.
The place has only few rooms to choose from and each room is complete with air-con unit and hot-cold cold showers. There are also rooms with cable TVs. The best part? The price is just right.
To maximize your stay, you can bask under the sun. Sunbathing lounges and chairs are available just right outside your room. Enjoy the heat kissing your skin while you marvel at the nice view of the sea. Of course, you can certainly enjoy strolling the beach area and breathe freely the refreshing Argao sea breeze.
The resort is also filled with some varieties of tropical flowers, plants and trees (including coconut trees). Because it’s a small resort, you will be guaranteed of a crowd-free stay, allowing you to enjoy the bounty of peace all for yourself. You can read your favorite books as you couch yourself in their hammocks that hang under the cool tree shades.
The accommodation price doesn’t include breakfast yet but don’t fret because they also serve delicious meals. They offer American, German, Asian and Filipino type of dishes. Since the resort is by the sea, expect that you will be treated with fresh seafood catch to satiate your gastronomic cravings.
- No mask, no entry
- Valid ID upon check-in
- 2 persons maximum room occupancy
- Reservations is needed due to the maximum carrying capacity protocol. Full or down payment is required (Non-refundable for No Show)
- Mode of payment: GCash, Money Transfer/Remittance Center, or Paypal
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Entrance fee: P100 per head (adults/kids)
- Opening hours: 7AM – 5PM
- Table Use: P500 (maximum of 5 persons/table)
- Single Bed: P1,100 per night, good for 2 persons
- Full/Queen-Sized Bedroom: P1,350 per night, good for 2 persons (w/ cable TV)
- Seaview Room: P1,700 per night, good for 2 persons (w/ cable TV, refrigerator, queen-sized bed)
- Check-in/Check-out: 2PM / 12PM the next day
- Contact numbers: (032) 367 7271 / (032) 4157647 / 0921-517-8301
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://web.facebook.com/bambooparadiseargao/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Looc, Brgy. Poblacion, Argao, Southern Cebu — approx. 3 hours away from Cebu City.
BY BUS: You may take a bus from the Cebu South Bus Terminal with Bato-Oslob route. Just let the driver or bus conductor know that you’re heading to Bamboo Paradise Resort. Travel time is over two hours.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Bamboo Paradise Beach Resort” in Poblacion, Argao. Parking space is available.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.