Every resource is being cultivated and every brain is being used in our battle against this novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
The latest creation in an effort to help during this global crisis is the chat bot developed by the University of the Philippines COVID-19 Pandemic Response Team, Yani.
Yani is a chat bot that got its name from the word “baYANIhan”. It is fluent in both English and Filipino, and provides users with a multitude of information about the Philippine government policies regarding health, education, transportation, and economic support.
It even has a feature that can point users to the nearest hospital. It also provides links to psychologists and psychosocial support specialists for those who need it in these crazy times.
The EndCov dashboard provides COVID-19 updates in the Philippines with detailed statistical data surrounding the virus.
ENDCov dashboard features:
- Total number of cases the country
- Statistical demographics
- Reported cases by city, age group, and sex
- A list of hospitals, its address and contact number
- Iskonsult, an online symptoms checker
- A psych survey and telepsychotherapy
- A link for donations
- Government policies and advisories surrounding the covid-19 pandemic