From its name, all kinds of love can be spent here at Valentin Farm Resort.
The most common form of love Eros, which is romantic love, yet it can also be for affectionate love with your barkada, i.e. Philia, or familial love, i.e. Storge.
You can rent the whole place and it is all yours for the day! It has a spacious area fit for large groups of people, so be sure to bring your loved ones over.
Pool & Bar
It has a cool and refreshing infinity pool overlooking the mountains with a maximum depth of 6 ft. and alongside it a poolside bar and gazebo for some drinks and a chill place to hang.
The resort also has its own videoke to sing your hearts out and let the stress float away from your soul through music.
It also has a billiard deck for those who enjoy playing a bit of billiard to calm themselves up.
The resort even has its own kitchen and rooms you can stay in if you choose to stay here overnight.
Indeed, it is a good place to dive in and disconnect from the digital world as the whole place is surrounded by trees and nature. However, be sure to ready yourselves on the fact that there is no signal here to truly become one with Mother Earth.
For children, there is even a playground that they can run around in, but it could also be a playground for you and your team if you ever come here for teambuilding. Yes, it is also a good spot for teambuilding with your officemates and workmates as the lot is spacious enough.
Rates & Other Information
- Day Use Hours: 8 AM to 5 PM
- Rate: ₱5,000 per day, good for 10 pax
- +₱350 per excess adult, +₱150 per excess child between 4-12 years old, +₱100 per excess child 3 years old and below.
- not inclusive of rooms.
- 1st Package: ₱10,000, 6 pax, 3 rooms (2 pax per room)
- 2nd Package: ₱10,000, 14 pax, rooms with army bunkers
- 3rd Package: ₱8,000, 8 pax, entire house with kitchen
- +₱650 per excess adult,
- +₱300 per excess child between 4-12 years old,
- +₱150 per excess child 3 years old and below.
- +₱2,000 for unlimited karaoke
- Check-in: 2PM / Check-out: 12NN the next day
- ₱1,000 incidental fee is required which is refundable during checkout
- 50% down payment and a guest list is required
- The resort does not accept walk-ins. You need to contact them beforehand to reserve the place.
- Pets are not allowed in the resort
- Contact numbers: 0917-324-6022 / (032) 505-0033
- Email address: [email protected]
How to get there?
Exact location: Sitio Taya, Brgy. Polog, Consolacion, Cebu — approx. 1.5 hour away from Cebu City.
BY JEEPNEY: From SM City Cebu, you can ride a jeepney going to Consolacion. If you’re from the Talamban/Pit-os area, there are also jeepneys that go to Consolacion. You can drop off at Fooda Consolacion where afterwards you can ride a habal-habal to take you to Valentin Farm. Average fair is around P50-P80 and make sure that you negotiate with the mentioned price.
Note: Riding a public jeepney and/or habal-habal may not be possible under community quarantine. It’s best to go there with your own vehicle.
BY CAR: Navigate with Google Maps or Waze then set the destination to “Valentin Farm Resort” in Consolacion. Parking space is available.