Today is the first day of Cebu City under general community quarantine (GCQ). Many business sectors are now allowed to operate again; and more workers can now go back to their workplaces.
For those individuals who are still stranded from other cities or provinces, called as the Locally Stranded Individuals (LSIs), and wanting to go back to Cebu City, Trans-Asia Shipping Lines, Inc. and the Cebu City Government announced on Friday their joint project on ‘Libreng Sakay Pabalik sa Cebu’.
This project will offer free trips to the LSIs, who should be Cebu City residents, going back to Cebu City. This will run from August 1 to 30, 2020.
These are the four (4) routes being offered:
- Cagayan de Oro to Cebu City
- Ozamiz to Cebu City
- Iligan to Cebu City
- Iloilo to Cebu City
How to avail?
The LSI should prepare and present the following requirements:
- Valid ID reflecting Cebu City address
- Medical Certificate
- Travel Authority
You can avail the tickets at any Trans-Asia Ticketing Outlets below:
- Trans-Asia Bldg. Mj Cuenco Ave., cor. Osmeña Blvd. Cebu City (across Plaza Independencia)
- CAGAYAN DE ORO
- Port Area, Brgy. Macabalan, Cagayan de Oro City
- Pilar Bldg., Aguinaldo cor., Labao St., Poblacion, Iligan City
- Iloilo PPA Bldg., Port San Pedro, Iloilo City
- Salvaria Bldg., Port Road, Ozamiz City
Online Booking of ticket is temporarily not accepted.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.