Good news! Cebu’s most popular food market is back!
On Monday, Sugbo Mercado announced its resumption of operations starting on August 12, 2020 for pick-up, take-outs and delivery every Wednesday to Saturday from 11AM to 8PM.
Sugbo Mercado will also accept walk-ins and dine-ins at 50% capacity starting on August 19, 2020.
This means, you can now enjoy your Sugbo Mercado favorites and even discover new ones while the food market makes sure that safety and health protocols are in place.
Here’s everything you should know about Sugbo Mercado’s re-opening:
- Pick-up, takeout and delivery (Foodpanda, LEB) are highly encouraged for this week (Aug 12-15)
- Walk-ins and dine-ins at 50% capacity are welcomed on controlled numbers, starting on August 19, 2020.
- Registered entry for contact tracing, temperature screening, sanitation and on strictly “No Mask, No Entry” basis.
- Safety barriers are in place for the mutual protection of our vendors and guests on top of standard social distancing measures.
Operating hours: 11AM to 8PM, Wednesdays to Saturdays
- Garden Bloc in Cebu IT Park
- Streetfood at Ayala Center Cebu
- The Market at North Reclamation Area, Cebu
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.