Let us bring the ‘Summer Capital of the Philippines’ to the ‘Queen City of the South’ with these Strawberry delights.
Strawberries are not only grown and harvested in La Preza because we also have it in our own Strawberry de Cantipla Eco Farm in Cantipla, Cebu City. However, they don’t only sell strawberries, they sell different delights made from their freshly-harvested strawberries.
According to Irene Nara Ugsima, they will be accepting orders for Tuesday, May 26, 2020 and they deliver within Cebu City for FREE.
- Strawberry Cream Cheese: ₱170
- Strawberry Mango Float: ₱180
- Strawberry Leche Flan: ₱170
- Strawberry Ice Cream: ₱200
- Strawberry Jam: ₱350
HOW TO ORDER?
Simply call/text the number below or message via Facebook/Messenger.
- Contact number: 0919-231-7924
- Facebook/Messenger: Irene Nara Ugsimar / Strawberry de Cantipla Eco Farm
- Orders: Minimum of 3
- Mode of Payment: Cash on Delivery
- Delivery Time: 8AM to 3PM
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.