Seemingly hidden from view and offering a quiet escape from the loud city life, Spring Park Mountain Resort is the perfect getaway if you want to a tranquil swimming experience.
Located in Toledo City, the Spring Park Mountain Resort has three swimming pools that will surely make you feel refreshed. The best part about the resort is that it is surrounded by numerous trees, making you feel like you are swimming in the clearing of a forest.
The sound of the trees and birds chirping while you are swimming is an authentic nature experience. Aside from swimming, you can also roam around the area as if you were on a day hike. They also allow overnight camping.
Other amenities include the Happy Hour KTV, a private room good for 4-6 persons where you can sing your hearts out. They also have a Game Room where you can play billiards or annoy your friends with your singing! If craving for some meals and snacks, the resort has its own café restaurant.
And for those who want to stay overnight, there are rooms you can rent out. Lastly, they have a pavilion that is large enough to accommodate weddings and other parties.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION:
- Entrance fee: P100 (adults and children above 3 feet); P80 (children below 3 feet); Free (1-2 years old)
- NOTE: No walk-ins are allowed. Reservations must be made through the contact details provided below.
- Picnic cottage: P200 (2-4 persons)
- Picnic table: P300 (6-8 persons)
- Price ranges from P800 to P2,000.
- Check in at 2 PM and check out at 12 NN.
- Open: 7AM-5PM
- Other optional fees:
- Happy hour KTV: P100 per hour (4-6 person); no outside food and drinks are allowed.
- Game room: P75 per hour
- Camping fee: P150
- Swimming pool fee is not included in the room rates and Happy Hour KTV rates.
- Contact details: 0956-786-5843 / (056) 786-5843
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/springparkmtnresort
- E-mail: [email protected]
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Barangay Cantabaco, Toledo City, Cebu (45 minutes away from Cebu City)
BY BUS: From Cebu City, ride a bus bound for Toledo City. Instruct the driver to drop you off at Barangay Lutopan. From there, ride a motorcycle to Spring Park Resort (fare at P20-P30).
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Spring Park Mountain Resort” in Sogod. Parking space is available.
☞ Up to 50% OFF on nearby hotels in Cebu.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The rates, contact details and other information indicated in this post are accurate from the time of writing but may change without Sugbo.ph's notice. Should you know the updated information, please message us on Facebook.